Future B10 CCG Sites

Creed

I doubt it happens but, it's just what I would like to see. I hope they move it around like the Big 12 game before Jerry built his house. They have plenty of choices Metrodome, Ford Field, Soldier Field, Cleveland, Cinci, Pitt. even Wrigley if the would ever find a way to fit a field in there.

Well, this is why strategically, the Big Ten should be separated by region. East and West. Looking at last years CCG, it was Wisconsin and Michigan St. It would make more sense to have that game in Chicago or Green Bay. This year was Nebraska and Wisconsin. Chicago is a better choice. Lets say next year is Michigan and Ohio St. Detroit would be the best spot.

With adding Maryland and Rutgers, Indianapolis as a CCG spot has become important, its no longer really lopsided towards the east coast, but rather smack in the middle. What Maryland or Rutger fans are gonna want to make the trip to Chicago? It would be like us and Wisconsin complaining about going to Indianapolis.

Plus with Lucas Oil Stadium being protected from outdoor elements in late November/early December, i highly doubt Lambeau and Soldier field will be considered, unless there is an alternate location should the weather be an issue and keep fans from going to the game.

I honestly like the idea of having the game at the highest ranked teams home field. Yes I realize that Stanford struggled to get half of their 50,000 seat stadium filled but the fan bases in this conference are far more passionate than that of the laid back west coast teams.

If there is no way to get the game at the highest ranked teams stadium I vote for Chicago.