Future B10 CCG Sites

Creed

I believe for the foreseeable future, they will be in Indy (central location). WIth Maryland & Rutgers joining, will Indy be the only location or would they consider other NFL stadiums (Chicago, Detroit, NY, Wash DC). Would they consider having it at the home field of the higher ranked team like the PAC? I would assume only if attendance was an issue like the ACC should. Probably to difficult to coordinate logistically and be fair, but determine "nuetral" site based on who is in the game - example this year would be in Chicago (closest to Neb- Wisc).

Indy is about as good as it gets in terms of location and college town.

But I wouldn't be opposed to other sites.

We now have Kansas City, St Louis, Chicago, Minnesota, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, New York, Washington, Baltimore and Detroit in the footprint.

That's almost half of the NFL franchises.

I think Indy is great, but through the first 2 years, there has been trouble filling the stadium, which is a problem. I'm not sure if moving to a different site would fix this problem or not.

A little premature, don't you think?

The last that I saw was that Nebraska has only sold about half of its alotted tickets for the CCG. I hope it is much more filled than what I expect.

I think Indy is great, but through the first 2 years, there has been trouble filling the stadium, which is a problem. I'm not sure if moving to a different site would fix this problem or not.

A little premature, don't you think?

The last that I saw was that Nebraska has only sold about half of its alotted tickets for the CCG. I hope it is much more filled than what I expect.

I think it will be, University sales are more than likely being undercut by stub hub and company with cheaper prices.

I would like to see The Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field

I'd love to see it but it'll never happen.

Say Nebraska and Ohio State both make it, sell out Lambeau and bring even more people who are just there to tailgate. You're looking at between ~73,000 to maybe even 100,000 visitors who don't live in the area let alone the state. That's nearly the size of Green Bay itself. Where do they stay?

It works out for Packer games because so many of the fans are from town or within a few hours drive.