The block by Kenny Bell.

So tell me, then...what is causing Smith's helmet to move to the left?

Physics.

You guys need to honestly ask yourselves this question...

How does Smith's head move to the left before the force of Bell's shoulder hits him in the chest if there's no helmet-to-helmet contact?

Physics.

Obviously you don't understand physics very well.

Maybe you just haven't taken physics classes before..? :dunno

You can clearly see that Smith's head turns to the left just before the impact is made with Bell's shoulder both in the side view angle AND the endzone angle. By rule, this type of hit is illegal.

Yea it turns, cause that is where Turner is. Your arguement about this is the most foolish thing I may have ever heard.

Are you the Elmo puppeteer?

I took physics and passed.

Let's look at Newton's second law of motion:

The acceleration of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the net force acting on the body, is in the direction of the net force, and is inversely proportional to the mass m of the body, i.e., F = ma.

In other words...the acceleration of Kenny Bell's helmet was parallel and directly proportional to the net force of Smith's head going to the left just before Bell's shoulder hits him in the chest.

And HuKSer...you're right, the tilt of the helmet is to the right in a " / " direction because Bell hit him in the chin with his helmet - making helmet-to-helmet contact.

Again, this example is simple...face forward, take your right hand and push against your right jaw with your fist...you head turns to te left and tilts to the right...more physics involved here.

Unnecessary roughness. Offense #80. 15 yards from the spot of the foul. First down.

You can clearly see that Smith's head turns to the left just before the impact is made with Bell's shoulder both in the side view angle AND the endzone angle. By rule, this type of hit is illegal.

Yea it turns, cause that is where Turner is. Your arguement about this is the most foolish thing I may have ever heard.

Are you the Elmo puppeteer?

Haha...so he's running with his head looking out in front of or at Turner and then turns his head sharply to the left at the same instant that Bell's helmet hits him in the head?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!