Ready to play you guys

I have said all season this team can play with anyone. Domers or Bama and Dawgs included. It just depends on what team shows up and how long they stay. This staff learned a hard lesson Sat. They suck. reality knocked on Beck and Paps door and the collectively crapped their pants. Time for Bo to ease up the scheme. Go hat on hat. get the athletes on the field even if it means that the seniors last game was that debacle that was the most embarrassing loss in Husker history IMO. Swallow that bitter taste, that is not defeat it is your pride. get some help. Make some calls back to your buds in the SEC. see what works. Take the reigns and tell Paps he can sit this one out. Tell Beck what he will call. actually coach. Be the head coach, not some innocent by-stander that you were on Sat.

Neighbor is GA fan. He says team doesn't care about this game. Consolation prize at best. Says they will go down to have a good time. Winning is an after thought.

I have no faith that Bo will have the team ready. I do think we can win. No one is unbeatable.

welcome to the board. Hope we beat y'all.

How is that game on Beck? And Bo isn't just a bystander, he is the DC and all three losses are on Bo and his scheme, not Beck. Also Bo needs to learn how to get his team ready to play away from Memorial Stadium, as they laid 6 turds this year. So assuming that this would be a seventh isn't that far of a stretch.

If you look at this season, Beck's offense saved Bo's but several times this year. The only games we lost were when the defense gave up more than 30 points. That is not an offensive problem.

I guess Bo as a bystander for implementing no changes to stop the slaughter that was the worst rushing defense EVER in Husker history. For having his DC acknowledge "we has trouble on the edges as seen at UCLA and OSU, Wisky just exploited it better". So your DC knew there were issues at the start of the season and did nothing..........

As far Beck, he goes all pocket passer when we have the best run team in the conference and #8 in the nation. You have a 1000 yrd rusher in AA and an all everything in Rex. No trick plays, no plays to slow the rush, no answer for that stupid "jump around D" when all he had to do was have Martinez run a "sneak" with 1500 lbs of lineman blowing into guys standing up 5-6 yrds off the line. No diamond, no screens, no reverse, half back pass etc....... So yes, I blame Beck as much as I do Paps and Bo.

As for saving our butts, possibly true, but his Air Martinez cost us against UCLA, Wisky and Michicken last year and IMO, the B1G this year (partner in crime w/Paps). He is as erratic as Martinez. Great one moment and then holy crap the next. Really that is this team. World beaters followed, immediately at times as Epic Fail.

The buck stops Where?

some bought into this ten game win crap, close equals good against low level teams.

Quit blaming the kids, the coaches that are not really DC or AC, more just yes men.

Blame the only person responsible. When we finally accept that, then the healing can start.

Welcome to the Dawg fans, I was pulling for you guys to beat Bama. I love the SEC, but hate your friggen chant worse than anything. Listened to the Finebaum crap today, no respect for you guys, but if you would have won and then won the MNC, every stinken one of them would have been chanting SEC SEC SEC.

I do not think this will be much of a game, with very little interest. I hope we can make a game of this because we all know "Bo has not forgotten how to stop the run".

Will be watching this from home, putting the check we normally send in the bank, and hoping somehow, sometime Bo learns to be a Head Coach. 5 years down and counting.

Its understandable since NU is new to the conference that they don't know any better (I kid, I kid). The Cap One/Florida Citrus/Tangerine Bowl is actually a really good bowl. It regularly features a top 10 match-up of the SEC #2 vs the B1G #2 (or #3 vs #3 since both conferences almost always get 2 teams in the BCS) and is usually a close game. Despite the ESPN propaganda the B1G has more than held its own in this game. I would expect nothing less this year, no way those 29 seniors want to end their careers on such a down note. NU will come to play on Jan 1st. Heres to a great, injury free game. Go Big Red, Go B1G!

This is a great bowl draw for the Huskers, because the Dawgs are the ideal opponent. Talented and highly rated but prone to choke at any moment.

Notre dame was lucky Pittsburgh's kicker choked, otherwise you wouldnt be in the championship game. An unranked 5 loss pitt at that. Also you got lucky against stanford. We were 5 yards and 10 seconds from a championship berth. We dont choke. time simply ran out. You guys will see a real team when you play BAMA. No more Boston college,Pitt, Over-rated USC, and Choke artist Oklahoma. Sorry, but no destiny season for you guys. And p.s, We would beat ND like a wet paper bag.

• Fire 1

Im new here, im a UGA fan as well. You guys actually have a good team. Your defense could be better. Outside of 2 embarrasing losses, you guys can compete. Our rushing defense is actually much better than numbers indicate. We played two triple-option teams which did nothing but run the ball, so the numbers are misleading. Bama just kept running the ball and finding holes. Dont let that be an assesment of how we play defense. I think Talent and depth will be the deciding factor. You guys really do have a good team though. Georgia doesnt run up the score like most teams. We put up enough points where its out of reach, and we just play defense from there on out. UGA 42 NU 14.

This is a great bowl draw for the Huskers, because the Dawgs are the ideal opponent. Talented and highly rated but prone to choke at any moment.

Notre dame was lucky Pittsburgh's kicker choked, otherwise you wouldnt be in the championship game. An unranked 5 loss pitt at that. Also you got lucky against stanford. We were 5 yards and 10 seconds from a championship berth. We dont choke. time simply ran out. You guys will see a real team when you play BAMA. No more Boston college,Pitt, Over-rated USC, and Choke artist Oklahoma. Sorry, but no destiny season for you guys. And p.s, We would beat ND like a wet paper bag.

I was rolling my eyes at how Bama ran through the Dawg arm tackles and trying not to pull for the easier team. We want to beat the toughest team the SEC can throw at us period. When I saw Murray looking to the sideline I facepalmed. How could he not know with 15 seconds left he has ONE CHOICE and that's to sprint to the line and spike it. It has to be that RIcht didn't teach him. When you then completed a pass inbounds I jumped up and started clapping. In The Shining fashion I yelled "Heeeeeere's BAMA!"

You guys have a good running game and we have a good defense to run on. I say this one is going to be a shootout!!

c'mon what you are doing is insulting. It is like the coach of the undefeated team playing a team that is winless and saying "oh yeah... it will be a great game" when everyone knows it is over before it began.

Call it as it objectively should be called. This is a monumental mismatch that will draw essentially no national interest as it will be an uncontested game. I wish it were otherwise... but it is not.

What you just said is even more insulting. Shame on you for that.

Who gives two squirts of goat sh#t what the Huskers have done previously. They have every chance of winning this game as the next team.