Charlie Strong

husker_99

A. Good for Shawn Watson he got to create the offense he wanted instead of what Bo wanted fine by me our offense was just fine this year.

B. If there is any conference worse than the B1G, its the Big East. Louisville went 10-2 in the regular season just like Nebraska and didn't have to play in a CCG.

A. Good for Shawn Watson he got to create the offense he wanted instead of what Bo wanted fine by me our offense was just fine this year.

B. If there is any conference worse than the B1G, its the Big East. Louisville went 10-2 in the regular season just like Nebraska and didn't have to play in a CCG.

L'ville worst lost 45-26 to Syracuse. Other loss 23-20 OT to UConn. I wish we had those kind of losses.

L'ville worst lost 45-26 to Syracuse. Other loss 23-20 OT to UConn. I wish we had those kind of losses.

I don't, they lost to 2 unranked team, we only lost to 1, and that one team could smoke syracuse and Connecticut

I don't, they lost to 2 unranked team, we only lost to 1, and that one team could smoke syracuse and Connecticut

Yeah cause get whooped twice a year is so much better right?

Losing to a BCS team, a 12-0 team, and a pretty highly ranked UCLA team, I can live with that.

Happy for Shawn and the work he's got to do with the young QB Teddy Bridgewater over there. Bridgewater is a pretty good one. Decent athlete I think, but not a running QB; thrives in that system. Pretty amusing that Wats would get to a BCS bowl before Bo, from Louisville of all places...but not too meaningful.

If Bo left for Arky, and NU hired Strong, bringing Watson back...now that would be really funny.

Also Chip Kelly first time HC at Oregon in 4 seasons to go 3 BCS bowls and plays for the National Championship.

Who do you think was running the offense before he toke over. It is no different then Boise St when Hawkins left and Peterson toke over. These coaches were the OCs of the teams they toke over.

Bo is stubborn, we all know that. He hasn't learned as quickly as other first time coaches have. Still has a better winning percentage than most. Oregon was good before Kelley got there and he was their offensive coordinator. Different circumstances. I'm not saying I'm totally happy with how things have gone with Bo but, I do think it would be a mistake to fire him with a win percentage of 70%.

Also Chip Kelly first time HC at Oregon in 4 seasons to go 3 BCS bowls and plays for the National Championship.

Who do you think was running the offense before he toke over. It is no different then Boise St when Hawkins left and Peterson toke over. These coaches were the OCs of the teams they toke over.

He was also OC at New Hampshire. Difference between OC and HC. plus his recruits leave early and he already has his recruits in place so there was no dip in performance. Can't say that about Bo.

Bo is stubborn, we all know that. He hasn't learned as quickly as other first time coaches have. Still has a better winning percentage than most. Oregon was good before Kelley got there and he was their offensive coordinator. Different circumstances. I'm not saying I'm totally happy with how things have gone with Bo but, I do think it would be a mistake to fire him with a win percentage of 70%.

His winning percentage is fine but you can't keep taking massive beat downs and then not give the same to the other team. He doesn't fix turnovers and penalties. He can't adjust on the fly. I think Bo whether it's right or wrong is already judged on whether players would want to come to Nebraska and it seems the negativity with him yelling at Martinez at the A&M game still lingers.