What will it take for B1G schools to open their wallets

So your saying for a fact! that Milt helped with his knowledge of OF line for five years? please provide us with some facts to back this up. (I understand your closer to this school than I am) but until i see some proof.

I'll look at it as most of these poster are but hurt because he got hired in the first place.

I don't have any connections, it's only from following the program and reading this board mainly. Not for five years. Milt was brought in to consult starting I forget when, 2011? Maybe earlier. The 2010-2011 seasons run together in my memory a little.

There's another guy too aside from Milt and Garrison, I forget who...some former Husker OL, I think, also helping around. Dangit, somebody help me out here...point is, Barney had to get help brought in because they needed to shore up that position group.

And our OL is still not satisfactory, without which we simply cannot demand excellent results, I think. Want a 12 win team, you're gonna need a pretty bangin' line.

(edit: I think it was probably the '10 season and that other guy was Stai. Not totally sure)

Stai is helping with the OL and Milt has been for couple years. We basically have added two OL coaches and a tutor for Cotton and we still suck...time to get rid of our OL coaches and bring in a stud OL coach and recruiter

can you provide us with some facts.

In regards to what? The last post was all fact

So your saying for a fact! that Milt helped with his knowledge of OF line for five years? please provide us with some facts to back this up. (I understand your closer to this school than I am) but until i see some proof.

I'll look at it as most of these poster are but hurt because he got hired in the first place.

I don't have any connections, it's only from following the program and reading this board mainly. Not for five years. Milt was brought in to consult starting I forget when, 2011? Maybe earlier. The 2010-2011 seasons run together in my memory a little.

There's another guy too aside from Milt and Garrison, I forget who...some former Husker OL, I think, also helping around. Dangit, somebody help me out here...point is, Barney had to get help brought in because they needed to shore up that position group.

And our OL is still not satisfactory, without which we simply cannot demand excellent results, I think. Want a 12 win team, you're gonna need a pretty bangin' line.

(edit: I think it was probably the '10 season and that other guy was Stai. Not totally sure)

Stai is helping with the OL and Milt has been for couple years. We basically have added two OL coaches and a tutor for Cotton and we still suck...time to get rid of our OL coaches and bring in a stud OL coach and recruiter

can you provide us with some facts.

In regards to what? The last post was all fact

actually no it wasn’t. try not to speculate so much.

thanks , but when I read sh#t like this all i see is someone that despised Barney from the beginning. the OF line has been good and bad. (one doesn't score the point we have this year for being sh**ty) but you seam to focus on the negative all the time.

could it be better, hell yes.

but as you said you really have no ties to the program and you really have no clue what happens during the week, so all you have is just an opinion, nothing more than what i have.

Yes, and you're entitled to your opinion; when have I suggested different?

I would say our OL line play has been pretty bad this year, but Beck has done a terrificjob of working around it, and it's thanks to our skill players that he has been able to.

You might think some people just have it in for Barney for no reason, but consider how much more likely it is that people want to see the best position coaches coaching our line, and those who have railed against Barney since he arrived, are doing so because he has always been a mediocre at best OL coach.

I soured on Barney when he came in here and started openly dumping on Callahan's OL technique -- for all of his failings as a head coach, guy is a top notch OL coach. Barney came in and started talking about how ridiculous what the previous staff did was and how screw technique, just play hard.

The things we could be doing with a stud OL coach....why be satisfied with this? Anyway, the staunchest Barney defenders seem to do it just for the sake of defending the guy against the meanies, but that's not what it really is about. Just his coaching ability. More than almost anybody on this staff he's had his chances.

thanks , but when I read sh#t like this all i see is someone that despised Barney from the beginning. the OF line has been good and bad. (one doesn't score the point we have this year for being sh**ty) but you seam to focus on the negative all the time.

but as you said you really have no ties to the program and you really have no clue what happens during the week, so all you have is just an opinion, nothing more than what i have.

I would say our OL line play has been pretty bad this year, but Beck has done a terrificjob of working around it, and it's thanks to our skill players that he has been able to.

You might think some people just have it in for Barney for no reason, but consider how much more likely it is that people want to see the best position coaches coaching our line, and those who have railed against Barney since he arrived, are doing so because he has always been a mediocre at best OL coach.

I soured on Barney when he came in here and started openly dumping on Callahan's OL technique -- for all of his failings as a head coach, guy is a top notch OL coach. Barney came in and started talking about how ridiculous what the previous staff did was and how screw technique, just play hard.

The things we could be doing with a stud OL coach....why be satisfied with this? Anyway, the staunchest Barney defenders seem to do it just for the sake of defending the guy against the meanies, but that's not what it really is about. Just his coaching ability. More than almost anybody on this staff he's had his chances.

don’t take me wrong on that one, you never did.

See this is where i this is pure bullsh#t. Cally was HC not the OL coach. plus the philosophy went from a pro formation to a kind of spread this that formation. (at first) but it was his fault (even tho Bo told him which direction he wanted to go)

Sorry but that is just sad that you think that.

don’t take me wrong on that one, you never did.

See this is where i this is pure bullsh#t. Cally was HC not the OL coach. plus the philosophy went from a pro formation to a kind of spread this that formation. (at first) but it was his fault (even tho Bo told him which direction he wanted to go)

OL technique and fundementals are OL technique and fundementals. I don't care what type of offense you run. You can change splits etc but run blocking is run blocking. We man up and zone block. We pass pro.

When did Bo become an OL expert? You hire assistants that are versed in the direction you want to go. Bo obviously didn't do that. Zoogies is right on and you are getting a little too worked up over this for some reason.

Stai helps the OL: correct

Milt consults the OL coaches: correct

Garrison+Stai+Milt= 3 persons helping Cotton: correct

Our OL play overall has sucked: correct

We need to hire a solid OL coach and recruiter: correct

Tell me where I am speculating?

You really don't get it. do you. the hole thing

I know you don't understand but Stai in an intern, so that means he gets all the fun jobs and that's not coaching. Milt live in AZ, so how does he show up here all the time to consult the OL coaches all the time. Garrison was hired as a second coach, (no one else) As far as the last part of it, your a TROLL.

Provide facts.

don't take me wrong on that one, you never did.

OL technique and fundementals are OL technique and fundementals. I don't care what type of offense you run. You can change splits etc but run blocking is run blocking. We man up and zone block. We pass pro.

When did Bo become an OL expert? You hire assistants that are versed in the direction you want to go. Bo obviously didn't do that. Zoogies is right on and you are getting a little too worked up over this for some reason.

Good god. Son go to bed.

I know you don't understand but Stai in an intern, so that means he gets all the fun jobs and that's not coaching. Milt live in AZ, so how does he show up here all the time to consult the OL coaches all the time. Garrison was hired as a second coach, (no one else) As far as the last part of it, your a TROLL.

Provide facts.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you...Stai is an intern correct! That works with the OL. Ask guys on the OL! They will freaking tell you. Milt has talked to Barney on several occasions. I forgot they don't have phones or computers in AZ.

I have said nothing that makes me a troll. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make you a troll. But if resorting to name calling makes you feel big, go for it.

Provide facts.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you...Stai is an intern correct! That works with the OL. Ask guys on the OL! They will freaking tell you. Milt has talked to Barney on several occasions. I forgot they don't have phones or computers in AZ.

I have said nothing that makes me a troll. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make you a troll. But if resorting to name calling makes you feel big, go for it.

prove it.

Provide facts.

prove it.

Haha don't believe me I don't care Polar. I am stating facts. It is what it is. Obviously nothing I say will sway your "opinion" so you go ahead and believe it. I would have no reason period to make up what I posted. Absolutely none. Nor would I waste my time if it was bogus. Believe me or don't

Provide facts.

prove it.

Haha don't believe me I don't care Polar. I am stating facts. It is what it is. Obviously nothing I say will sway your "opinion" so you go ahead and believe it. I would have no reason period to make up what I posted. Absolutely none. Nor would I waste my time if it was bogus. Believe me or don't

Sorry your just full of sh#t.

Try this.

• Develop and implement marketing and promotional plans for varsity sport programs
  • Execute game day and halftime promotions and game operations for AU athletic events and NCAA hosted tournaments
  • Create and execute ticket sales strategies and promotions
  • Coordinate special events, promotions and special recognition events
  • Other daily assignments as administered by the staff

Provide facts.

C'mon man...your o-line doesn't suck if you're the #1 offense in the BIG10 along with a top 5 rated rushing offense. Yeah, the o-line has played inconsistent at times....but by the numbers, NEB has a solid o-line. It doesn't suck.