NFL QB Pick 'em

Mavric

Most of the Tebow detractors cite his completion percentage but that isn't the whole story. As you can see from the above stats, even though Sanchez completes a noticeably higher percentage of his passes, Tebow still averaged more yards per pass, indicating he threw downfield more. Every QB has a lower completion percentage as they go farther downfield. Tebow didn't often get to throw the quick - and relatively easier - throws that lead to a higher completion percentage. To say nothing of his tremendous advantages in running the ball and taking care of it.

You really can't compare Tebow's throwing stats, defenses load the box on him and dare him to throw. So when he does hit a receiver it's more often than not going to be a big gainer. The reason Tebow didn't get to throw the quick easy throws is because he can't! He's too inaccurate and lacks the confidence or know how to throw a receiver open. When his first read is gone he panics feels the pressure and tries to run. That, not his mechanics, is his greatest flaw.

Does anyone understand the logic? Do the jets not see how terrible Off The Mark Dirty Sanchez is? Fuggin worst QB I can remember over the last 30 years. An that includes Jamarcus Russell and whatever clown the chiefs try to pass off as a QB(except joe montana). I bet they cut Dirty and draft another overrated USC QB in the draft. In all honesty, I'd take Taylor Martinez to QB my team before that overhyped douchewad(Sanchez). And watching him on the sideline is epic. He looks like he doesn't know how they aren't winning every game.

PS- don't even get me started on Tebow.

Bump for Sanchez sucking major ass on Monday Night Football

Dear Lord he is atrocious

How low is Ryan's opinion of his other QBs if he thinks that gives them the "best chance to win"?

Well I think McElroy was in sweats, so it was a lose lose no matter who was in the game.

They really needed a journeyman or anybody with experience other than Tebow to give them some sort depth at QB.

Vick to NY if the Eagles drop him?

Bump for Sanchez sucking major ass on Monday Night Football

Dear Lord he is atrocious

How low is Ryan's opinion of his other QBs if he thinks that gives them the "best chance to win"?

Well I think McElroy was in sweats, so it was a lose lose no matter who was in the game.

They really needed a journeyman or anybody with experience other than Tebow to give them some sort depth at QB.

Vick to NY if the Eagles drop him?

then they will have 3 overpriced QBs. Oh and they are all terrible.

then they will have 3 overpriced QBs. Oh and they are all terrible.

Vick would be an improvement. At least he can legitimately throw the ball, if he has an offensive line that can block. At this point I think he'll play for anything reasonable since he's got so much money trouble. If he doesn't have a job in the league he's going to go bankrupt again pretty quickly.