tOSU monitors player checking accounts

NUance

Is checking on players' accounts going too far? Not at Ohio State

By Gregg Doyel | National Columnist; posted Dec. 13, 2012 10:03 AM ET

Now this football school has more full-time employees on its compliance staff (14) than on Urban Meyer's coaching staff (nine). They walk the players' parking lot, jotting down license-plate numbers. They watch the crowd before and after games, looking for agents or runners.

And then there's the checking accounts.

LINK

Usually he's sort of a dick. But this is a surprisingly good article by Doyel the Mohel.

Ya know, I think tOSU got screwed over by the ncaa on the whole Ink-for-memorabilia thing. (I know, I know--it was the coverup that got them). I mean, the violations did nothing at all to help out tOSU. It's a whole different kettle of fish than schools that look the other way when their athletes use steroids or cheat in their classes, or commit crimes that go unpunished. It was just a handful of tattoos. Don't get me wrong: I am by no means a fan of the Bucknuts. It's just that I think they got screwed by the ncaa over this deal.

The Draconian measures they've taken with their compliance staff are entirely justified in view of getting reamed up the poop chute over the tattoo scandal.

Ya know, I think tOSU got screwed over by the ncaa on the whole Ink-for-memorabilia thing. (I know, I know--it was the coverup that got them). I mean, the violations did nothing at all to help out tOSU. It's a whole different kettle of fish than schools that look the other way when their athletes use steroids or cheat in their classes, or commit crimes that go unpunished. It was just a handful of tattoos. Don't get me wrong: I am by no means a fan of the Bucknuts. It's just that I think they got screwed by the ncaa over this deal.

The Draconian measures they've taken with their compliance staff are entirely justified in view of getting reamed up the poop chute over the tattoo scandal.

The thing that really pushed the NCAA over the edge was the http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2011/09/ohio_state_booster_from_clevel.html]Bobby DiGeronimo charity crap popping up at the end of everything else.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2011/09/ohio_state_booster_from_clevel.html

it needs to be done. Student athletes at Ohio State make more then the pros in the UFL.

Seeing how the UFL played 4 games in 2012 and the average league salary was $3,500 per game, I made more in college than I would in the UFL. However, that isn't saying much. But you just want to poke fun at tOSU....so go right ahead.....BEAT OHIO!!!