MSU is terrible

MichiganMan

I love it how the same people who were dissing MSU are now happy that they won.

You're not real strong in the logic category, are you 99?...

I don't get my panties all in a wad during the game and prefer to let it play out before making asinine remarks like you all seem to do.

1) MSU's offense is a joke, and it showed the entire game last night. Hence, many of us "bashing" MSU.

2) Despite how horrible they looked last night, it is always good for the national perspective of the B1G when the teams of the conference win their bowl games.

3) You pretty much make asinine remarks 24/7 on this board. I've noticed that much.

I don't get my panties all in a wad during the game and prefer to let it play out before making asinine remarks like you all seem to do.

1) MSU's offense is a joke, and it showed the entire game last night. Hence, many of us "bashing" MSU.

2) Despite how horrible they looked last night, it is always good for the national perspective of the B1G when the teams of the conference win their bowl games.

3) You pretty much make asinine remarks 24/7 on this board. I've noticed that much.

LOL. Don't get mad cause you got called out. If MSU would've lost you would've just continued your bashing. If MSU offense is horrible, then how come we barely beat them?

LOL. Don't get mad cause you got called out. If MSU would've lost you would've just continued your bashing. If MSU offense is horrible, then how come we barely beat them?

Because we have a habit of making our opponents look like superstars.

You don't understand how people can 'diss' a team and still be happy that they won? Why not? Let me show you how this works.

MSU isn't a good football team. They have a lot of losses, a terrible offense, sucked it up for most of that game, and were generally unimpressive. This is me 'dissing' the team.

I am happy MSU won that football game. It makes my conference look better, and it makes my team's win against them slightly more impressive and legitimate. I also picked them in my bowl pool.

Do you understand how this works now? You didn't call anyone out. You just don't understand that there is no dichotomy between these things.

• Fire 1

Except that you can diss a team as long as you say before they win you wanted them to win. You can't all of a sudden after the fact stating that you wanted them to win all along. He wouldn't be spouting that crap had MSU lost.

Wouldn't be spouting what crap? The crap that he's happy they won? Of course he wouldn't, since they would have lost....

Except that you can diss a team as long as you say before they win you wanted them to win. You can't all of a sudden after the fact stating that you wanted them to win all along. He wouldn't be spouting that crap had MSU lost.

Wouldn't be spouting what crap? The crap that he's happy they won? Of course he wouldn't, since they would have lost....

:facepalm: