Army All-American Game today

I just spun through the game. Banderas really can run. He's not the most physical & aggressive player yet, but he's got wheels. Looks like a definite redshirt to allow him to adjust. Should be a really good player in 2-3 years. Talented guy.

Watch film of him in a real game. Your opinion may change. Best play recognition I have seen in a while. And I saw him play probably five times the last two years

I just spun through the game. Banderas really can run. He's not the most physical & aggressive player yet, but he's got wheels. Looks like a definite redshirt to allow him to adjust. Should be a really good player in 2-3 years. Talented guy.

Watch film of him in a real game. Your opinion may change. Best play recognition I have seen in a while. And I saw him play probably five times the last two years

Didn't watch the game. How'd he do against the best??

Don't ask me I was throwing down pitcher after pitcher with Po. Didn't pay much attention to the game even after making the bar change some TVs to it

The opposing team broke a return and he was running right with a DB player getting an angle on the runner to take him out. They both kind of overshot and the DB screened him out of the play, but they caused enough congestion that the trailers caught the guy. He showed really good speed on that. Also shot in the backfield on the weakside onetime, but the play was away from him. Showed really good quickness and explosion there. Made a tackle in pushing a guy out of bounds. Seemed to be around the ball a lot when he was in. He definitely has some talent. A couple of things he will work on in college is that he tended to run around blocks and as a result gives a little ground. He's definitely a good player though. Lots of talent.