Whisky.......Winnable game..??

I thought we ran out of gas at the 4 minute mark. Would of liked to see Benny push the ball up on those last possessions instead of Ray and get in the offense faster & get a shot off quicker. Agree about the dry stretch. Can't afford those. Overall I liked the way we competed. Need to get to the line more. I like Shields agressiveness. He's going to be a good player for us. I hope Atewe enjoyed the atmosphere.

I thought we ran out of gas at the 4 minute mark. Would of liked to see Benny push the ball up on those last possessions instead of Ray and get in the offense faster & get a shot off quicker. Agree about the dry stretch. Can't afford those. Overall I liked the way we competed. Need to get to the line more. I like Shields agressiveness. He's going to be a good player for us. I hope Atewe enjoyed the atmosphere.

Not surprised they tired out. Miles only played 6 guys today. Hopefully Atewe saw just how thin the post is and hopefully he got a chance to talk to Pitchford about a brighter future for the program.

Much better hustle but gave up way too many second chances. Suprised that Almedia didn't get a few minutes when they were forcing it inside against Ubel. His size could have neutralized their big, lumbering guy for a while anyway.

Also, because I was at the game, couldn't see any replays on those 3 questionable charges. From the stands it looked like we got hosed on all 3. Did TV replays show anything different?

By the way, I hate to mention the refs when we play such an ugly game ourselves, but those 3 stooges were pathetic.

Much better hustle but gave up way too many second chances. Suprised that Almedia didn't get a few minutes when they were forcing it inside against Ubel. His size could have neutralized their big, lumbering guy for a while anyway.

Also, because I was at the game, couldn't see any replays on those 3 questionable charges. From the stands it looked like we got hosed on all 3. Did TV replays show anything different?

By the way, I hate to mention the refs when we play such an ugly game ourselves, but those 3 stooges were pathetic.

I am not complaining too much about the charges. They were consistent on how they called it and we got some too. One thing that had me shaking my head was how close they called traveling on Ubel. The reason why is that I had just watched another b1g game prior to either on Saturday or Sunday. They were traveling BIGTIME. Guy takes a step, plants, hops in the air, comes down and shoots it flat footed. No whistle. Another time guy took 3 steps. It's amazing how inconsistent the game is called from group to group. I couldn't tell if Ubel traveled unless I showed it in slow motion.