NCG…..Who do you want ?

Comish

seriously...at this point in nebraskas run, osborne was done..and our problems began...saban has to have 10- years left if he wants em... i dont see what stops them this decade from dominating everything....but i guess from history, this too will cycle...

Did TO oversign like Saban does?

Remember that this is men vs boys because they play by different rules.

Non elite players at any other school? They play special teams or ride the bench.

Non elite player at Bama? They get cut and go to JuCo

Non elite players at any other school? They play special teams or ride the bench.

In TOs days there wasn't a thing as "over signing". Instead, it's thought TO (and Switzer) would put recruits on scholarship just to keep them from going somewhere else.

seriously...at this point in nebraskas run, osborne was done..and our problems began...saban has to have 10- years left if he wants em... i dont see what stops them this decade from dominating everything....but i guess from history, this too will cycle...

oversign or not, i just dont see how these guys are stopped.

give Hoke a few more years to get his monsters in on the OL and get rid of RR small speedy recruits.

In TOs days there wasn't a thing as "over signing". Instead, it's thought TO (and Switzer) would put recruits on scholarship just to keep them from going somewhere else.

But pretty much everyone played under the same.....err.....The Big programs played under the same rules....

Bama doesn't have to follow the rules that USC,UF, Texas, OU and the Big Ten teams have to.

But pretty much everyone played under the same.....err.....The Big programs played under the same rules....

Bama doesn't have to follow the rules that USC,UF, Texas, OU and the Big Ten teams have to.

Unfortunately you're spot-on. But it extends across the entire SEC conference