NCG…..Who do you want ?

Comish

NCG…..Who do you want ?

This is the toughest game ever to discern a rooting interest.

Generally I root AGAINST both of these teams.

But, if Bama wins back –to- back titles AND replicates our 3 out of 4 Title runs in the ‘90’s, it would stink.

Plus, if the mighty SEC were to go down, their conference bowl record would be pretty mundane (especially since they are mostly home games). And maybe some of the shine is off.

Ergo, for the first time in my life, I may have to reluctantly cheer for the Irish. (Never thought I would utter those words in public)

Don't like either team, but living here in SEC country in Florida I am so tired of hearing everyone constantly point out how great their conference is, and about their national championship streak. So I'm going to be cheering for the Irish! Plus I respect Te'o the most out of everyone that will be on the field tonight

This is the toughest game ever to discern a rooting interest.

Harder than last year? I'm not so sure about that. Last year was an absolute sham.

I'll be cheering for the Irish, for the same reason you mentioned.

Good point. Two "rooting against" games in a row. Can't wait for the 2014 play-offs.