Nebraska vs Michigan State

Anyone else shocked that Vucetic never saw the court?

I really think Miles is saving every single body he can for next season. We also know the kid needs a year of S&C

Pretty sure he already burned his redshirt so not quite sure why Miles may be saving him. The kid obviously needs to hit the weights but no more than rivers who is currently playing the 4 depending who's on the court. Atleast Vucetic is 5-6 inches taller.

I am trying to remember what game I saw him in as well. Unless he just isn't worth a darn and our walk ons are superior to him. Might just be letting him ride the pine until he transfers next season?

Anyone else shocked that Vucetic never saw the court?

I really think Miles is saving every single body he can for next season. We also know the kid needs a year of S&C

Pretty sure he already burned his redshirt so not quite sure why Miles may be saving him. The kid obviously needs to hit the weights but no more than rivers who is currently playing the 4 depending who's on the court. Atleast Vucetic is 5-6 inches taller.

I am trying to remember what game I saw him in as well. Unless he just isn't worth a darn and our walk ons are superior to him. Might just be letting him ride the pine until he transfers next season?

He got in at the end of the Ohio St. game IIRC.

I think we will win a few conference games. However I think some people are forgetting that it is probably really hard for another team to "get up" for nebraska, or motivated to play us, and that's why we are playing close games.

Entirely possible. But Michigan's four games before us were Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, Northwestern & Iowa - not exactly rivalry games - and they averaged about 92 points against them. 62 against us then 53 against a Top 15 team. I'll give our guys at least a little credit.

I think we will win a few conference games. However I think some people are forgetting that it is probably really hard for another team to "get up" for nebraska, or motivated to play us, and that's why we are playing close games.

There may be a little truth to that but I think we have really played pretty well in those games given the circumstances. Miles seems to be very good at getting the most out of the group of guys he has to work with.

There may be a little truth to that but I think we have really played pretty well in those games given the circumstances. Miles seems to be very good at getting the most out of the group of guys he has to work with.

I can agree with that. When I was watching the MSU game, you could tell the players were giving it there all until the very last second.

Tom Izzo was impressed:

“Here’s a team that hasn’t won a conference game, and yet I don’t think any team wants to play them any place, home or away,” Izzo said. “They’re going to be a tough team to play on certain nights, I can promise you that.”

Izzo said Nebraska coached better and played better in a game that was much closer than the final margin of 10 points.

“They really played well against us,” Izzo said. “I don’t know if it was part them or part our ineptness, but I think Tim’s done an incredible job there already. Even at the beginning of the year, they’ve always been good defensively this whole season.

“They’ve struggled to put the ball in the hole at times, and if they ever get the Gallegos kid to where he’s shooting a high percentage, this is going to be a serious team.”

LINK