Nebraska vs Michigan State

Anyone else shocked that Vucetic never saw the court?

I really think Miles is saving every single body he can for next season. We also know the kid needs a year of S&C

Pretty sure he already burned his redshirt so not quite sure why Miles may be saving him. The kid obviously needs to hit the weights but no more than rivers who is currently playing the 4 depending who's on the court. Atleast Vucetic is 5-6 inches taller.

And, they almost knocked off two of the best teams on the road with what they have, so there is no doubt we are going to sneak up and get 4-5 conference wins this year in my mind. I'm also pretty sure Gallegos is gonna get really hot one game and we're gonna beat one of the top teams as well.

If we get 4 or 5 conference wins this year, the team will have exceeded my expectations.

Anyone else shocked that Vucetic never saw the court?

I really think Miles is saving every single body he can for next season. We also know the kid needs a year of S&C

Pretty sure he already burned his redshirt so not quite sure why Miles may be saving him. The kid obviously needs to hit the weights but no more than rivers who is currently playing the 4 depending who's on the court. Atleast Vucetic is 5-6 inches taller.

Yes, he has burned his redshirt. And, I agree he needs to hit the weight room. The one that is playing a lot that really needs to hit the weight room in the off season is Shields. I love watching him play and will be fun watching him develop even more. BUT, physically, he definitely still looks like a HS kid amongst college kids.

Miles only played 7 players in this game and two of those fouled out. I am just surprised that someone like him can't come in and give a player here and there a rest and keep them fresh for the run at the end.