Texas/USC

Both programs are backsliding. UCLA is getting better, giving California kids another option.

A&M's move to the SEC AND having success in the SEC shows kids they can play in the SEC and stay in Texas and win. This, coupled with another quality program (TCU) in the Big 12 and Texas struggling all year is having an impact.

Both programs are backsliding. UCLA is getting better, giving California kids another option.

A&M's move to the SEC AND having success in the SEC shows kids they can play in the SEC and stay in Texas and win. This, coupled with another quality program (TCU) in the Big 12 and Texas struggling all year is having an impact.

2012 was a tremendous recruiting sales pitch for you guys. That and the ability to play alongside "Johnny Football" should net you a couple of really nice recruiting classes in the next couple of years.

I've always like A&M, and I'm really glad to see you guys have success in the SEC - even if it is the SEC. Would have loved to have had you guys join the Big Ten.

Agmarauder....

I must say, I am happy for your success. For some reason I have always kind of liked aTm. In fact, I almost transfered there when I was in college. I am absolutely loving it that you are on the rise while the whorns are sinking.

I will say that I'm having to cringe a little though that you're in the SEC. But, I'll be rooting for you to do well there.

USC is having problems recruiting? since when?

They have 6 Five Star players per rivals and they have only 14 commits(and the other 8 are all four stars and I believe in the top-250 recruits in the country).

Their schollie restrictions are the issue. They would have a top-3 class even with the idiot as their head coach if they could sign a full class.