HERIAN MIGHT PRACTICE!!!!!!

i hope he doesnt.. wouldnt that make him inelligible to play next season or something... if he is back to full strength next season (which I pray he is even 75%) it will be a complete upgrade

Wouldnt put it past billy c. He wasted a year for Beck for part of a quarter, 10 games into the season, I'm sure he'd waste Herian's SR season if he thought it would save his job. :wacko:

Wouldnt put it past billy c. He wasted a year for Beck for part of a quarter, 10 games into the season, I'm sure he'd waste Herian's SR season if he thought it would save his job. :wacko:

Differences between Beck and Herian:

Beck was the #2 QB. #1 went down, #2 goes in. Period.

Herian isn't even on the depth chart anywhere. Hasn't worked out with the team at all the entire year AFAIK.

But yea, he'll put him in. You're right.

Differences between Beck and Herian:

Beck was the #2 QB. #1 went down, #2 goes in. Period.

Herian isn't even on the depth chart anywhere. Hasn't worked out with the team at all the entire year AFAIK.

But yea, he'll put him in. You're right.

I tend to think that Callahan's job is secure with the CU win. If he thinks it is, he won't play him if there is a chance he can have him back for the entire next season.

do bowl games count against eligibility? could he play in the game and then apply for a medical hardship sense he was out for the intire regular season medically? what would the difference be between herian playing only in the last game and octavian playing in the first game?

i seriously doubt that matt will play. and i seriously doubt that he would be able to get into game shape before the 28th anyway.

i am glad to hear that he is going to be able to practice, maybe it is going to be on the scout team to get the defense prepared for MU's tight ends.

a nasty injury that i hope he has or will recover completly from

Good for you Matt

i am glad to hear that he is going to be able to practice, maybe it is going to be on the scout team to get the defense prepared for MU's tight ends.

great thought husker rob... those tight ends are beasts... they will need all the time in the world to get ready for both of em... though they did great against cu's 2 good te's

i dont know if the lb's or db's really did that well on CU's tight ends. i think a lot of it was due to the fact that we were getting pressure on Klatt and his throws were off alot of the time. i saw kloppenstien open alot but klatt over threw, under threw, threw behind ect

but we did get an int once when he was throwing to a TE

i need to get the game on DVD to watch it again and really see how the team played individually to get me worked up into a football frenzy right up to the game.

:restore:power

Herian isn't even on the depth chart anywhere.

FYI, Ganz was reportedly the #2, as is B Jackson.

Remember, the depth chart doesnt mean much.

I think you need to check your facts bud :thumbs

Both Beck and Lucky are listed as #2 at their respective positions and have been for quite some time, but of course getting your facts straight isn't as important as getting you shots in :thumbs

As I havent seen a depth chart since about the 2nd game of the season, we were all wondering why B Jackson wasnt getting any time when he was listed No 2, and Lucky was.

billy c was asked and he said that they "really dont go by the depth chart."

As far as Beck, yes since about the Mizzou game, he reportedly would have been the second in the game, but as far as I have heard, the "depth chart" was never updated.

Pathetic

If you are any kind of a NU fan my 12 year old son knew Beck was 2nd string. Stop wasting our time

do bowl games count against eligibility?  could he play in the game and then apply for a medical hardship sense he was out for the intire regular season medically?  what would the difference be between herian playing only in the last game and octavian playing in the first game?

i seriously doubt that matt will play.  and i seriously doubt that he would be able to get into game shape before the 28th anyway.

a nasty injury that i hope he has or will recover completly from

Good for you Matt

Yes bowl games count towards eligibility. The NCAA ruled that there was no longer a post season and that bowl games were part of the regular season.