What Popular Movies Have You Never Seen?

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Toy Story 3

Skyfall

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Up

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Transformers

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Kung Fu Panda 2

Hancock

Iron Man 2

The Passion of the Christ

Mamma Mia!

I Am Legend

Iron Man

The Hangover Part II

Armageddon

The Simpsons Movie

Knapplc- I must insist that you watch Armageddon. It's awesome, I won't take no for an answer. You may not learn much but it is highly entertaining. Trust me.

Was just going to say this. Armageddon is a kick ass movie, Houston. Also, Id highly recommend I am Legend and Toy Story 3.

That's funny Po because I was also going to recommend I Am Legend in the same post. If for no other reason than the Bob Marley tune Three Little Birds.

I was severly dissappointed with I Am Legend. I feel like they didn't developed things enough. It was actually too short of a movie which you rarely see. Armageddon is not bad, completely unrealistic but entertaining. Watched about 20 minutes of the second Twilight movie. My daughter had it at home. It had some of the worst acting and scripting I have ever seen in a movie out side of something Ed Wood would have done. Avatar is not bad if for nothing else than the visual look of it. The plot is an old one white man bad, natives good (Dances with Wolves, Legend of Ferngully).

That's funny Po because I was also going to recommend I Am Legend in the same post. If for no other reason than the Bob Marley tune Three Little Birds.

I was severly dissappointed with I Am Legend. I feel like they didn't developed things enough. It was actually too short of a movie which you rarely see. Armageddon is not bad, completely unrealistic but entertaining. Watched about 20 minutes of the second Twilight movie. My daughter had it at home. It had some of the worst acting and scripting I have ever seen in a movie out side of something Ed Wood would have done. Avatar is not bad if for nothing else than the visual look of it. The plot is an old one white man bad, natives good (Dances with Wolves, Legend of Ferngully).

Speaking of Ed Wood, Ed Wood is a pretty cool movie.