**** Official Hockey Thread **** (NHL & College)

walksalone

I just about had to choke out a Chicago "fan" at BWW last night.

Every time the Kings dumped the puck in: "That's icing! That's icing! Why aren't they calling that?!"

Every time the Kings checked someone: "That's interference! That's interference! Why aren't they calling that?!"

Plus he had NO IDEA who any of the Blackhawks players were. Total chode. And there were about 10 of them like that sitting near me.

Every time the Kings dumped the puck in: "That's icing! That's icing! Why aren't they calling that?!"

Every time the Kings checked someone: "That's interference! That's interference! Why aren't they calling that?!"

Plus he had NO IDEA who any of the Blackhawks players were. Total chode. And there were about 10 of them like that sitting near me.

But, but ... it was icing damnit! :lol:

those guys make me nuts...