Al Gore on special interests

Old Al hates when money and people in power dominate the system, unless he is the one making the money or has the power to dominate the system.

Most men do, but he's saying the right things. You can never know what a man's true intentions, but I would trust him over the status quoe at this point.

• Fire 1

Old Al hates when money and people in power dominate the system, unless he is the one making the money or has the power to dominate the system.

Most men do, but he's saying the right things. You can never know what a man's true intentions, but I would trust him over the status quoe at this point.

Because his lie makes you feel good while the others don't?

Because his lie makes you feel good while the others don't?

What exactly is his lie? Like i said he's saying the right things about some seriously relevant issues.

If making $100 million by selling your tv station to to an oil sheikh while at the same time pretending to be one of the world's leading environmentalists is perceived as being more trustworthy then the status quo, well then, I'd say we are all screwed.

Yes what he did looks awful but from a marketing stand point it does make sense. I just hope he was really concerned about the greater good. Now I don't personally agree with all his environmental stances, but seriously what is so bad about him trying to draw attention to "sustainable capitalism" and the current corruption of our system?

• Fire 1