Bo's 2013 Signing Day Presser

knapplc

No doubt about it Bo is getting better. He is becoming more likeable. I've never had a real problem with his sideline demeanor or anything like that, my problem was always with the way he handled his relationship with the fans and the media. He always seems to have a bit of resentment for both, not sure why? But it is getting better. I think his improvements will translate to the field as well.

Patience is key with a first time head coach. I sometimes lose my patience as well, but if we do truly believe Bo can be the guy, which I think he can be, then we have to give him the time to prove it. With this recruiting class, I don't think there is any arguing that Bo is also improving on that front. We got a lot of the guys we really wanted, and we also sniffed out a few hidden gems that I think will end up being factors on this team. Kudos, to Bo and staff. I really feel like we are heading in the right direction.

Mark my words, I think next year is going to be a fantastic year. I don't know if people realize the type of talent we have yet to see on this field. We just have to get these guys ready, because really, ready or not, it's their time to shine next year. If we can get past UCLA at home, (who by the way also had a stellar recruiting class) then I think we have a real shot at winning every game on our schedule. In the game of college football, win em' all and see how they fall is the name of the game.