Who's gonna be our player/recruiter for 2014

Who will be the first verbal for 2014 that will be our base and foundation for helping us recruit the rest of the class (i.e. Banderas this year)?

It'd be nice if we could get a big name and highly recruited kid to do it who we know will stay solid. Its a good sell for a highly recruited kid too. You can tell them we want you and we want you to help us recruit great players to play with so we can win championships.

You can sell him this as he will be the BMOC, fans will know him, and fans will love him, and basically saying you are the guy we want to build our class around.

So, who do you think it could be or who should it be?

The coaches told him to take his time and enjoy the process. Hopefully for the junior days or BRW they can get him locked up. Don't want it to drag into the season. He said he wants to commit sometime this summer before his senior season. I don't think he will be first based on that.

Right now we really don't have a front runner. It will probably be a good CB out of no where is my guess, sometime around the spring game.