Head of Husker Recruiting Candidates

KickThePig

I would be in favor of John Blake taking on this role. It was wildly speculated that he had an enormous impact on the OU class which Stoops inherited, plus he has deep roots within our beloved Husker program. I enjoyed his aggressive coaching style and he has solid managerial qualities as well. Just my two cents.

Who would you suggest we target?

Alabama took the guy we needed to hire in Kevin Steele.

Jay Norvell would be a great hire but I don't think he'd want to not be a coach.

Tim Albin would be very solid.

Ron Zook would be good.

Joe Rudolph would be great.

Jim Tressel would be a home run.

Another option is to move Els to Head recruiter and hire another linebacker coach.

Another name that is likely a no go but I'll throw it out anyways is our old pal Marvin Sanders.

I would be in favor of John Blake taking on this role. It was wildly speculated that he had an enormous impact on the OU class which Stoops inherited, plus he has deep roots within our beloved Husker program. I enjoyed his aggressive coaching style and he has solid managerial qualities as well. Just my two cents.

Who would you suggest we target?

Yikes! I totally whiffed on that one. I never caught wind of him being behind the UNC debacle.

3943622_o.gif

I posted this on another site, but I would love to see Roger Craig. Nothing like having a guy with three Super Bowl rings, four Pro Bowls, knows California, is in marketing & loves the Huskers, to be the face of your recruiting. Pretty sure when he walks into any recruits house they will listen.

Rodger is too busy running marathons now.

I posted this on another site, but I would love to see Roger Craig. Nothing like having a guy with three Super Bowl rings, four Pro Bowls, knows California, is in marketing & loves the Huskers, to be the face of your recruiting. Pretty sure when he walks into any recruits house they will listen.

Pretty sure a check starting with a 1 or 2 proceeded by 6 zero's could free up his calander. I know money is not really a problem for him, but a big check & working with a Program that he loves could go a long way into bring him in.

Pretty sure a check starting with a 1 or 2 proceeded by 6 zero's could free up his calander. I know money is not really a problem for him, but a big check & working with a Program that he loves could go a long way into bring him in.

$ 0000002 ? ;)

$ 0000002 ? ;)

Joke's on you. Youre thinking of PREceeded. :rickjames

$ 0000002 ? ;)

Joke's on you. Youre thinking of PREceeded. :rickjames

Could be. But I don't think you can "proceed by".