Is it me or is Michigan pissed??

And by the way... Michigan fans aren't unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because of 1997. Michigan fans are unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because it's a LOUSY BOWL. I know you guys have been on hiatus from greatness the past few years, but come on... Alamo Bowl=Not New Year's Bowl=Bad Bowl

Better than some bowls, obviously not a BSC bowl, better than staying home.

They're still waa waaing about 97.  GEEZ Get over it and be thankful they didn't have to play us in 97.

Can't say I don't expect it considering some Penn State fans are still bitter about 94. We're into our second decade with that one folks....

well, many Husker fans are still bitter about getting jobbed by the refs in '82...

also, Big 10 fans generally feel they deserve the best of everything b/c they think they're god's favorite conference. really, they're just the media's favorite conference but they don't really know the difference.

I used to get annoyed with everyone drooling over the big ten. I always thought that top to bottom they are a solid conference, but the big 12 was far superior. Not this year, though. We have to face the fact that we were in an incredibly weak conference this year and the big 10 is much better even though I hate to admit it. The big 12 is Texas and then everyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if the big 12 had only won 2 or 3 out of their 8 bowl games this year.

:-D I love how you guys are so optimistic because you beat a piss poor Colorado team. What about the 25 point loss to Kansas? 17 to Mizzou? Slim-to-none victory over no-offense KSU? The "big" win at Baylor? None of these teams are very good. If anyone out there that really thinks that Nebraska has any chance to win this game by more than 3-4 points, you are sorely mistaking. Michigan's biggest loss this year was by 7 to Notre Dame-- on a game where they did absolutely nothing right. Memo: Nebraska is not going to surprise Michigan with their great talent or ability to play football- most of Michigan's games this year were against teams that looked better than Nebaska. (This is not a blind statement from a Michigan fan in Detroit-- I've watched/heard just about every Husker game this year) You'd better hope Michigan shows up not fired up or ready to play---because if they do, it's not going to matter what kind of a game NU has. It may sound that I'm trying to be mean-spirited- but just looking at the two teams and their games this year, I'm honestly trying to be objective.

I understand your thoughts on Michigan's schedule. They are the better team on paper and in the rankings. But there are a lot of factors that go into a game and if the Huskers come out more fired up and score early or Michigan turns the ball over too many times, then Nebraska has a chance to win. I think what most Husker fans are saying is that if the Huskers can repeat the performance they had against Colorado against Michigan, that they would be very happy. From a betting standpoint, this is a pretty high spread for a college bowl game between these two teams. It tells me that the "experts" don't think Nebraska can have a repeat of their last game. There's nothing wrong with being optimistic or talking a little trash, but all that matters is what happens on December 28th. Nebraska will be fired up and ready to play. Will Michigan?

And by the way... Michigan fans aren't unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because of 1997. Michigan fans are unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because it's a LOUSY BOWL. I know you guys have been on hiatus from greatness the past few years, but come on... Alamo Bowl=Not New Year's Bowl=Bad Bowl

If you think the Alamo bowl is bad, then your team shouldn't have lost 4 games then. Your fan base needs to travel better. Michigan has only itself to blame for losing 4 games and their fans not traveling well, thus giving Iowa the Nod in the outback.

And by the way... Michigan fans aren't unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because of 1997.  Michigan fans are unhappy about being in the Alamo Bowl because it's a LOUSY BOWL.  I know you guys have been on hiatus from greatness the past few years, but come on... Alamo Bowl=Not New Year's Bowl=Bad Bowl

If you think the Alamo bowl is bad, then your team shouldn't have lost 4 games then. Your fan base needs to travel better. Michigan has only itself to blame for losing 4 games and their fans not traveling well, thus giving Iowa the Nod in the outback.

Really they shouldn't have come from ahead to lose to the Suckeyes. CHOKE!!!!

No offense, but keep that attitude. Hopefully the whole Michigan team thinks that way. Look past us like you should be somewhere else. Personally i love it.

We are nothing to worry about. Just another team. Ya that's the ticket. :sarcasm

NU coaching staff has the edge in this game coaching wise right now. If the game was played today, NU would win big

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

What FACTS do you have to support that??????????? Hmmm, facts, you know, facts???????????

Facts? Loyd Carr took a Michigan team and turned them into a laughing joke after going to a Rose Bowl last year. "At this point" NU coaches have that edge

You guys keep bringing up how Michigan should of won more games to get into a better bowl. I'm not disputing that Michigan should be in the Alamo Bowl. I'm just saying it's a sucky bowl. You guys get all excited about going to a dumpy bowl, which i can understand since the program has been suffering- but from Michigan's standpoint this is a downer year.

Yeah well you are lucky you aint playing in the San Diego Credit Union Bowl game or the Houston Bowl or the Mienke Car Care bowl like some other teams. Michigan should be counting it's blessing that the Alamo did not pass up on your team like the Outback

NU coaching staff has the edge in this game coaching wise right now. If the game was played today, NU would win big

What FACTS do you have to support that??????????? Hmmm, facts, you know, facts???????????

Facts? Loyd Carr took a Michigan team and turned them into a laughing joke after going to a Rose Bowl last year. "At this point" NU coaches have that edge

Really, better check the FACTS. billy c took a 10-3 team and turned them into a 5-6 team. At least UM has a winning record and is going to a bowl.

And lets not even get into a comparision with FACTS such as strength of schedule (UM v NU). <_<

You guys keep bringing up how Michigan should of won more games to get into a better bowl. I'm not disputing that Michigan should be in the Alamo Bowl. I'm just saying it's a sucky bowl. You guys get all excited about going to a dumpy bowl, which i can understand since the program has been suffering- but from Michigan's standpoint this is a downer year.

Obviously, you're not a Nebraska follower, Jay.

:lol:

Really, better check the FACTS. billy c took a 10-3 team and turned them into a 5-6 team. At least UM has a winning record and is going to a bowl.

And lets not even get into a comparision with FACTS such as strength of schedule (UM v NU). <_<

dedhoarse

Does the sun still rise in the East?

?

It does???

Nooo way, man. No way.

:sarcasm

I understand your disposition, Former, but..... this is a 2005 NUv MU thread. ( I suppose everyone should remember it is 2005, and not any other year)

You might want to update.

But hey, you know as well as I do that we're all entitled to our opinions.

But you gotta get off that dope, man.