Is it me or is Michigan pissed??

Good thing they play the game. Quite honestly I think this game is a good match up for Nebraska. Does Michigan have more talent, sure, but NU excels at two things. One, stopping the power running game. They have a little bit more difficult time with a finesse ground game like Missou or K state. They did well against the run againt wake forest, which is a power running team, Colorado, power running, Pitt, power running, and for the most part, Oklahoma, power running. Im definately glad that Michigan doesnt have a mobile quarterback which plays into our other defensive strength, which is pressuring the quarterback. Now, will either of these things happen? I dont know, maybe, maybe not. Our offense also matches up well against a conservative defense that likes to zone, which is the same as both Iowa State and Colorado. Does all of these equal up to a win. NO! GAMES ARE WON ON THE FIELD AND NOT IN A FORUM! But Michingan's talent sure as hell doesnt equal a win eithir because games are won on the field, not on the bench press or the track. So i will just wait and see what happens, and cheer as hard as i can regardless of which side wins out.

I'll give you guys wins against Eastern Michigan and Indiana.

Yeah, and on December 28th you'll be giving us the win against Michigan.

Thanks! :thumbs

Don't worry, I'll spare you the trash talk and the "I told you so" after Michigan puts Nebraska back in their place of mediocrity. Then the "Fire Callahan", "who's our next commit?", and "just wait till next year" garbage can resume just like they have the past few years. I'm glad they play on the field too- gives you guys a few more weeks to be optimistic about your inevitable disappointment.

Don't worry, I'll spare you the trash talk and the "I told you so" after Michigan puts Nebraska back in their place of mediocrity. Then the "Fire Callahan", "who's our next commit?", and "just wait till next year" garbage can resume just like they have the past few years. I'm glad they play on the field too- gives you guys a few more weeks to be optimistic about your inevitable disappointment.

I am glad you get your panties in a wad over this crap. I could care less about what happens after the game really.

Whether Nebraska wins or loses, I will always be behind them. Unlike some people in this forum, I have come to expect that Nebraska would not remain the powerhouse it was for so many years. Programs have to hit the wall sometime.

So you just keep on posting your confidence in the Wolverines all over this Husker Board; I guess it's what gets you off.

What gets me off is a team that was a 15 point underdog at CU and winning by 27. Yeah, I am still riding the wave from that win. And I actually got the DVD today of the game and saw some weaknesses in our play..even with such a large margin of victory.

As a born Nebraskan who lived in Lincoln for 18 years before leaving for the military I reserve the right to predict whatever ^&%# score I wish, you understand this right?

You act like I posted 55-0 or some crazy $hit like that. You know you really are getting old around here, QUICK.

And if you want to come back after the game...the one where Michigan hands Nebraska it's a$$ on a silver platter and spam the threads with the "I told you so's", I don't care! DO IT!

Deep Breath. :smokin

Keep talking about Michigan's 7-4. I think it'd be laughable to see what Nebraska's record would've been against Michigan's schedule. They very well could've been like 2-9.

I would've predicted losses against... possibly Northern Illinois(beating Maine by 18 meant you guys sucked at the beginning of the season), Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Michigan State(that was when they were playing well), Minnesota, Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern, and Ohio State.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Playing the role of Nostradamus tonight is CreightonJay4MICHIGAN. Even though Nebraska did not play any of these teams this year, he knows the outcomes. He is all knowing. :sarcasm

idiotfilter.jpg

Ugh.

I never knew a team that lost to the dregs of the big 10 (which I guess could challenge the AFC South in terms of talent) and its rival in one year could outclass its bowl opponent so much that the game shouldn;t even be played.

I am glad you get your panties in a wad over this crap. I could care less about what happens after the game really.

Whether Nebraska wins or loses, I will always be behind them. Unlike some people in this forum, I have come to expect that Nebraska would not remain the powerhouse it was for so many years. Programs have to hit the wall sometime.

So you just keep on posting your confidence in the Wolverines all over this Husker Board; I guess it's what gets you off.

What gets me off is a team that was a 15 point underdog at CU and winning by 27. Yeah, I am still riding the wave from that win. And I actually got the DVD today of the game and saw some weaknesses in our play..even with such a large margin of victory.

As a born Nebraskan who lived in Lincoln for 18 years before leaving for the military I reserve the right to predict whatever ^&%# score I wish, you understand this right?

You act like I posted 55-0 or some crazy $hit like that. You know you really are getting old around here, QUICK.

And if you want to come back after the game...the one where Michigan hands Nebraska it's a$$ on a silver platter and spam the threads with the "I told you so's", I don't care! DO IT!

Deep Breath. :smokin

Wait, wait... who's getting their panties in a wad? :) I'm just pulling your chain. I can see you're pretty upset over my posts so I'll just leave you guys alone from here on out. Don't tell me you guys don't get fired up over this stuff though- what a crock that is. This board wouldn't exist if that weren't the case. Seems to me you care a whole bunch what happens. As it is, I can see I'm making people cranky, so I'll refrain from any further "banter." I know of a really annoying Husker basketball fan that always throws out flagrant posts on the a Creighton basketball posting site and I'd rather avoid being "that guy."

Goodluck in the game.

GO BLUE!

GAMES ARE WON ON THE FIELD AND NOT IN A FORUM! But Michingan's talent sure as hell doesnt equal a win eithir because games are won on the field, not on the bench press or the track. So i will just wait and see what happens, and cheer as hard as i can regardless of which side wins out.

:yeah

So are you saying that great talent doesnt trump all other cards when it comes to the chess match known as football?

just another troll to be on the watch out for.

thats weird, ive been a member on this board much longer than you.

Welcome.

That's right...you are a member. :smokin

Ill admit, it took me a few moments to get what youre saying.

I hadnt heard anyone use the word 'member' with that connotation since I was 12 or 13.

Ill say you are just slightly older than that?