GT: #8 Michigan State at Nebraska - 7PM - BTN

Apparently we had 62 field goal attempts to their 45. Unfortunately they still made more than we did (23-22). We only had 7 turnovers to their 13 so that's pretty good but we were outrebounded by 18.

Other than Gallegos (0-10) we were 8-14 on threes (57%) which is really good, especially against MSU.

Shocked Shields played all 40 minutes of the game.. Looks like we have found our leader for years to come. Nice to see the FT;s going in tonight as well.

Not only 40 minutes for Shields, but 38 for Rivers. Looks like Smiles is trying to get the most experience he can for those who are part of the future.

Shields played a whale of a game. Gallegos? Not so much. It's going to help next year to bring in more & bigger ball handlers. NEED size. We got pushed around & they rebounded over the top of us. Funny how they swallow those whistles for the ranked B1G teams & call it so lopsided. It's disgusting. I think Miles & team are getting the most out of the situation.

I must have missed the memo where it took the over-the-back call out of the rule book. Amazing how often this year it has been ignored.......almost universally to our detriment.

Shocked Shields played all 40 minutes of the game.. Looks like we have found our leader for years to come. Nice to see the FT;s going in tonight as well.

Not only 40 minutes for Shields, but 38 for Rivers. Looks like Smiles is trying to get the most experience he can for those who are part of the future.

Or just not much confidence/talent on the bench:

Shields - 40 min

Rivers - 38

Ubel - 36

Gallegos - 34

Talley - 31

Off the bench:

Parker - 15

Almeida - 5

Tyrance - 1

That's it.

When shields gets hot, I say step back.

The kid is very good when he has confidence.

The two most frustrating players are graduating after this year: Talley/Almeida.

Agree. I don't know which is more hesitant.........Talley's decision making or Andre's first step....

But, having said that, without Talley's offensive performance last night (28 points), it would have been REALLY ugly.

If we could get Andre being aggressive towards the rim and Talley and Ray to BOTH have good nights on offense, we could pull one of these upsets off. (of course, running out of time and games now)

Talley is frustrating for the simple fact that he thinks he is a good shooter.. Or thinks he is clutch.

When the game is close, he seems to think he has to shoot the ball every time.

Talley just annoys me with his decision making.

Not saying he hasnt helped the team at times but he is on my Sh#t list.

I agree! He drives me crazy! Shields is a FR and he knows if he is not open to pass! It is a simple concept, find the open shooter!