Husker Cruise

I went on it last year as part of the pep band. It was a good time! I had dinner one night with Jeff Kinney, and got to chat with several other former players/coaches during the trip. I just wish the cruise would have been a little longer. Sounds like this year's itinerary is better - too bad I don't get to go this time. Have fun!

Good point, Duke! Luckily, the ship was only about 1/4 Nebraska fans. The rest were people from all over the world (mostly Europe and South America), with many of them being quite attractive. And there was actually a pretty good number from the Husker contingency that were easy on the eyes as well (namely Alex Henery's wife and Matt Davison's assistant).

Good point, Duke! Luckily, the ship was only about 1/4 Nebraska fans. The rest were people from all over the world (mostly Europe and South America), with many of them being quite attractive. And there was actually a pretty good number from the Husker contingency that were easy on the eyes as well (namely Alex Henery's wife and Matt Davison's assistant).

"ASSISTANT" :thumbs

Good point, Duke! Luckily, the ship was only about 1/4 Nebraska fans. The rest were people from all over the world (mostly Europe and South America), with many of them being quite attractive. And there was actually a pretty good number from the Husker contingency that were easy on the eyes as well (namely Alex Henery and Matt Davison).

FIFY

That sounds ok, then. I woulda made a beeline for the Colombians and Eastern Europeans.

pics please

pics please

Henery's wife is bad to the bone. I stayed at the Sheraton next to the Cowboys Stadium for the Big XII Championship game. She was out at the pool area with us having a few drinks. Lucky man.