***Official Men's NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Here we go.

Midwest - Tough region. I'd say a coin flip between Louisville and Duke but MSU wouldn't surprise me.

South - Pretty good draw for KU. UNC will be a grudge match if that's the third round game and VCU would be no picnic either but I think they got the good end of the #2 & #3 seeds.

East - Indiana seems to slip up a little too often. Miami could have been a #1 seed and Syracuse was in the Big East final. I'll go with the 'Canes.

West - Not sure if Gonzaga is the real deal or not. They seem to have a lot of talent but haven't really been tested. Wiscy could make a lot of noise. Wiscy/tOSU regional final?

^^^Those all sound pretty good.

Who is everyone picking for a first round upset? The 5-12 games could be pretty dicey picks.

Wiscy-Ole Miss, UNLV-Cal, VCU-Akron, and Okie St-Oregon

I could see any of the 5 seeds going down. Cal already beat UNLV once this year and are playing a virtual home game, so I am leaning towards that one.

Midwest - Tough region. I'd say a coin flip between Louisville and Duke but MSU wouldn't surprise me.

Profound! Probably the 1 or the 2, but maybe the 3. :lol:

I'm just giving you a hard time, Mavric. I actually agree with most of what you said.

Profound! Probably the 1 or the 2, but maybe the 3. :lol:

I'm just giving you a hard time, Mavric. I actually agree with most of what you said.

That one was free. For more ***EXCLUSIVE*** insider info, call my toll free number: 800-CHALK4U ;)

I honestly think that the South region is the most wide open. No way UNC should have been an 8 seed. They were more like a 5-6. KU, Georgetown, Florida, Michigan and VCU all have a real shot at winning the region. Minnesota, UCLA and UNC are all sleepers that if they play to their potential could rattle off a few in a row and make some noise.

Michigan State - Valparaiso to start off. Both teams missing layups. Valpo guy airballs a 3 by about 8 feet. Sloppy basketball all around.

I just turned it on online. I saw that the teams are shooting a collective 6-26. I may turn it off before my eyes bleed.

The Official Longest Running Dance Fan has joined the discussion.

T_O_B

Dick Vitale? lol

Longer than Dickie V. He was coaching long after I started watching and doing brackets, which at that time was a real crap suit other than picking UCLA every year.

T_O_B