***Official Men's NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Unbelievable how cheating and underachieving is adored by the media with the "fab five".

Apparently I am unaware of the cheating...

you forgot to put 'SARCASM' at the end

Unless you mean the NCAA incorrectly vacated those early 90's final four appearances by a team that wasn't good enough to win the Big Ten

Unbelievable how cheating and underachieving is adored by the media with the "fab five".

Unless you mean the NCAA incorrectly vacated those early 90's final four appearances by a team that wasn't good enough to win the Big Ten

What kind of school would have players that do something illegal???

Many, many schools. Including my beloved one.

Not the point.

If OSU makes it to the National Title game next year then I can guarantee that ABC or Fox will NOT pan to the crowd for Terrelle Pryor or Devier Posey's reaction.

There is also a different between selling Tattoos/selling gold pants and receiving 6 figure payments you would agree?

Cam Newton should be praised because he is Chris Webber but with a Ring. People hate on Auburn? but not these guys? It's the same thing except for Auburn has always done this kinda thing.

Many, many schools. Including my beloved one.

Not the point.

If OSU makes it to the National Title game next year then I can guarantee that ABC or Fox will NOT pan to the crowd for Terrelle Pryor or Devier Posey's reaction.

There is also a different between selling Tattoos/selling gold pants and receiving 6 figure payments you would agree?

Cam Newton should be praised because he is Chris Webber but with a Ring. People hate on Auburn? but not these guys? It's the same thing except for Auburn has always done this kinda thing.

Also a difference between one player doing something and several players doing it while the coach covers it up.

Officiating flat out sucks- per the usual.

Still not taking away from the watchability.

I don't know what the espn hacks are talking about. the games are just as entertaining this year. I don't want two on two basketball being played(eg NBA )

They might not be FAIR but neither is the NBA