Worst bar list for Lincoln, ever?

Barry's is really nice now.

How's the wait staff look? Any good looking young ladies?

I just pulled that from their facebook page. But yeah, they are doing the bar right. The also have a bar attached to barrys called 10below, and that is the nightclub college bar that opens on the weekends. It has a huge dancefloor, 2 bars, an ice bar, cheap bottle service if youre into that type of thing...it is really probably the nicest bar in town by aways. And they have new specials every week that are always changing and always good deals. You should checkem out on facebook or twitter.

I will have to check it out sometime, the O street scene is getting a little old.

Any time a chain restaurant makes your top bar lists, your town is in trouble.

That . . . or it's just a really stupid list. I know a girl who swears that Carlos O'Kelly's is the best restaurant in Omaha but that doesn't mean that Omaha's restaurant scene is in trouble . . .

workaholics-notforme.gif

whatever happened to Sweep Left?

Never heard of it!

Hopping spot in the 70's on the south side of the Haymarket, under the O Street viaduct. This former sports bar was owned by a couple of former football players so then current players (the bad boys) would hang out in there and get chased by the jock sniffers.

whatever happened to Sweep Left?

Never heard of it!

Hopping spot in the 70's on the south side of the Haymarket, under the O Street viaduct. This former sports bar was owned by a couple of former football players so then current players (the bad boys) would hang out in there and get chased by the jock sniffers.

Wow! I forgot all about that place..I think I only went in there a couple of times to meet up with my old boss when she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend...Is the building still there?

Lincoln%2C NE Sweep Left Sign-M.jpg

I always thought it would be fun to buy that building or the warehouse next to it and put in a rooftop bar/restaurant and live in the main part.