The Muslim Conspiracy

Well, I don't know about all that Junior but I'm pretty sure sd'sker was serious about bathing in that mop sink. I guess we have different priorities.

cleanliness is next to godliness.

also, that is a fancy mop sink. looks like marble, i would totally wash myself in that. as long as there is a locking door, that is.

finally, this really is a non-issue. just a silly topic for guys like us to discuss and joke about.

apparently this is racist:

o-JABBAS-PALACE-570.jpg?5

o-JABBAS-PALACE2-570.jpg?6

Lego is planning to pull its Jabba The Hutt-themed set off the shelves this year, but it wants you to know that recent accusations of racism are not the reason why.

Birol Kilic, head of the Turkish Cultural Association of Austria responsible for the accusations, doesn't appear to agree. He told NBC News that after his group met with the toymaker last week, the company promised to pull the product from shelves by the end of this year. Kilic’s organization argued earlier this year that the set resembled the a former mosque in Istanbul, the Jami al-Kabir mosque in Beirut and a minaret.

link.

did not want to start a new thread just for this, but thought it might fit here. i think it is quite a stretch to think this is racist.

who has never seen a mop sink before? and why when you first saw one would you immediately suspect it was for feet washing? and who cares if it was?

That's the bigger issue to me. So what if it is? Is that a problem in this land for opportunity and whatnot. A

Again, we have a hell of a lot bigger issues.

exactly. maybe if those politicians took the lead from jesus and washed some of their constituencies feet, they would have a little better perspective on who they are serving and where their priorities should be.

AMEN

Rep. Valarie Hodges, R-Watson, says she had no idea that Gov. Bobby Jindal’s overhaul of the state’s educational system might mean taxpayer support of Muslim schools …

'I liked the idea of giving parents the option of sending their children to a public school or a Christian school,' Hodges said.

Hodges mistakenly assumed that 'religious' meant 'Christian.'

HB976, now signed into law as Act 2, proposed, among other things, a voucher program allowing state educational funds to be used to send students to schools run by religious groups …

'Unfortunately it will not be limited to the Founders’ religion,' Hodges said. 'We need to insure that it does not open the door to fund radical Islam schools. There are a thousand Muslim schools that have sprung up recently. I do not support using public funds for teaching Islam anywhere here in Louisiana.'"

http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/plank/104656/wait%E2%80%94freedom-religion-all-religions#

Win-270x180.jpg

Rep. Valarie Hodges, R-Watson, says she had no idea that Gov. Bobby Jindal’s overhaul of the state’s educational system might mean taxpayer support of Muslim schools …

'I liked the idea of giving parents the option of sending their children to a public school or a Christian school,' Hodges said.

HB976, now signed into law as Act 2, proposed, among other things, a voucher program allowing state educational funds to be used to send students to schools run by religious groups …

'Unfortunately it will not be limited to the Founders’ religion,' Hodges said. 'We need to insure that it does not open the door to fund radical Islam schools. There are a thousand Muslim schools that have sprung up recently. I do not support using public funds for teaching Islam anywhere here in Louisiana.'"

http://www.newrepubl...-all-religions#

Win-270x180.jpg

That is F-ing classic.

I've seen this on Facebook several times recently:

ADGrUX1.jpg

Sums up many people's true feelings on the whole "freedom of religion" concept.

i like how she mentioned 'the founders' religion'. she needs a history book and some deductive reasoning. if the founders' were all christian and wanted every american to be christian, why did they not make america a christian nation at its inception?

i like how she mentioned 'the founders' religion'. she needs a history book and some deductive reasoning. if the founders' were all christian and wanted every american to be christian, why did they not make america a christian nation at its inception?

Duh... it was implied.

• 3 months later...

I figured this was as good of a place as any to post this:

http://www.buzzfeed....ews-has-ever-do

Reza Aslan, a religious scholar with a Ph.D. in the sociology of religions from the University of California and author of the new book, “Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth,” went on FoxNews.com’s online show Spirited Debate to promote his book only to be prodded about why a Muslim would write a historical book about Jesus.

I give credit to Aslan. He did a great job of not losing his cool with this twit.

100 pages of notes and a 1000 books WOW

I took more pages of notes to get through Nursing School.

Is he going to write his next book about ZEALOT: TL&T's of Mohammed ? Curious minds want to know.

Surely he must know that Westboro is hunting him down as we type :D