The Muslim Conspiracy

http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20130325/NEWS02/303250057/TN-lawmakers-confuse-mop-sink-Muslim-foot-washing-sink

Sometimes a mop sink is just a mop sink.

Building managers and legislative staffers have sought to reassure some concerned Tennessee lawmakers that recent renovations at the state Capitol did not install special facilities for Muslims to wash their feet before praying.

“I confirmed with the facility administrator for the State Capitol Complex that the floor-level sink installed in the men’s restroom outside the House Chamber is for housekeeping use,” Legislative Administration Director Connie Ridley wrote in an email. “It is, in layman’s terms, a mop sink.”

The nearly $16 million renovation completed in December focused on upgrading electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems in the more than 150-year-old Capitol. Parts of the building also got new carpets, paint and security upgrades.

Senate Clerk Russell Humphrey said he had been approached by a House and Senate member to inquire about the sink, which replaced a utility sink that had been mounted higher on the wall and was used for filling and emptying buckets.

who has never seen a mop sink before?

The wealthy. Never had a regular job like the people they purport to represent. Never flipped burgers at McDonald's, never stocked shelves at a grocery store, never cleaned a bathroom.

This one is almost also.

That's a pretty wide brush to paint a large group of people with.

who has never seen a mop sink before? and why when you first saw one would you immediately suspect it was for feet washing? and who cares if it was?

That's the bigger issue to me. So what if it is? Is that a problem in this land for opportunity and whatnot. A

Again, we have a hell of a lot bigger issues.

• Fire 1

The wealthy. Never had a regular job like the people they purport to represent. Never flipped burgers at McDonald's, never stocked shelves at a grocery store, never cleaned a bathroom.

This one is almost also.

Unlike painting half the country as "takers?"

• Fire 2

who has never seen a mop sink before? and why when you first saw one would you immediately suspect it was for feet washing? and who cares if it was?

That's the bigger issue to me. So what if it is? Is that a problem in this land for opportunity and whatnot. A

Again, we have a hell of a lot bigger issues.

exactly. maybe if those politicians took the lead from jesus and washed some of their constituencies feet, they would have a little better perspective on who they are serving and where their priorities should be.

This one is almost also.

I'll be sure to lose some sleep over that.

This one is almost also.

I'll be sure to lose some sleep over that.

Didn't say you would.