Boston Marathon Explosions

Any feasible, safe way to take someone like this alive?

Taser, but somebody with a strong will can still defeat that. If we were in Russia they could use a gas to knock him out, but you have to have the right chemistry for their body mass and administer the antidote with in the right time or he dies. They used it in a hostage rescue at a movie theater a while back but some of the hosties died.

I believe 130+ hostages died in that incident along with 41 captures.

Or if they do capture him alive his defense will say he was an impressionable younger brother, who was pushed into this by his radical older brother.

The old "plea of being an impressionable younger brother"?

Yes, just a guess.

Prob not when he has an IED strapped to him

Hit him with a flame thrower? JK

Lube up a stick of dynamite and shove it up his rectum. Strap him to a chair and light a 300' wick. Not kidding.

Lube??? You're too nice.

Prob not when he has an IED strapped to him

Hit him with a flame thrower? JK

Lube up a stick of dynamite and shove it up his rectum. Strap him to a chair and light a 300' wick. Not kidding.

Lube??? You're too nice.

This is America, we don't torture.

Atm, it is sounding more and more like the older brother may have been the leader in all of this. If he had a lot of influence on his younger brother, it may be once they catch up to him, his capture can be pulled off without killing him.

I'm guessing that the death of his brother probably put him over the edge and he won't go quietly.

the only thing that surprises me about that theory is that he's managed to lay low/avoid detection for this long. Thought he would have done something (else) stupid by now.