Boston Marathon Explosions

This might not even be related to the Marathon bombings.

Right; we have no idea of knowing. The presence of IEDs makes it an interesting situation.

Which is all the more disturbing if it's not actually the same two guys and that loose end from the Marathon isn't being tied up right now. Man.

What an insane situation. Hearing that a second suspect is in custody, that they only have one in custody, there's a robot for investigating bombs, police have everything quarantined, reports of a middle-eastern man in custody (sunil??? or just racism? lol) Second and third explosions in the street...

just wow

What an insane situation. Hearing that a second suspect is in custody, that they only have one in custody, there's a robot for investigating bombs, police have everything quarantined, reports of a middle-eastern man in custody (sunil??? or just racism? lol) Second and third explosions in the street...

just wow

Do we think these are related to the bombings? Sure seems that way at this point given there were 3 explosions.

Do we think these are related to the bombings? Sure seems that way at this point given there were 3 explosions.

I've heard nothing that makes me think they're related. Doesn't mean they're aren't, only that there's really no indication they are right now. When bad sh#t happens, unrelated idiots often follow it up with more bad sh#t. We see it all the time.

I've heard nothing that makes me think they're related. Doesn't mean they're aren't, only that there's really no indication they are right now. When bad sh#t happens, unrelated idiots often follow it up with more bad sh#t. We see it all the time.

True, but normally not explosives like in this case.

Still nothing solid to link this with the bombing but it's seem like it's more than an alarming coincidence.

Just to recap it. I gather these two shot and killed the officer then car jacked a Mercedes drove around dumped the owner and then got in a shoot out with the police. Somewhere in all that they were using some kind of explosive devices, and now it seems they may have had IEDs in backs packs as well. Right now it appears only one is in custody.