Boston Marathon Explosions

Sunil finding is from the Boston Bombing subreddit. (That's where your photo first appeared also!) The work that people are putting into this is pretty incredible. You'd think the FBI is much further ahead and we should be able to get these guys within a week

Weird. Before these pics were released I viewed this as an academic pursuit. Looking at pictures, trying to figure out the mindset of the perp(s).

It's funny how putting a face to the bomber(s) changes things. The instant I saw these pics/vids on the news, I had a visceral hatred for them. I want to watch them burn for this, having seen their faces. Burn.

The brain is a funny thing.

Anyone recognize the hat on the other guy?

Maybe something like this> https://encrypted-tb...HMv0l4w43LJrH1Q

Looks like all polo hats have the number 3. Apparently this number has some significance. Looks like a 7 on this dude's hat.

If you pause the official FBI video at 6 seconds you can see a little better that it's likely a 3 and at 28 seconds you can see that it is in fact a 3.

If they had a shot from the left you could see if #2 had a mole on his cheek and if he could really be that Sunil kid or not.

Looks like all polo hats have the number 3. Apparently this number has some significance. Looks like a 7 on this dude's hat.

If you pause the official FBI video at 6 seconds you can see a little better that it's likely a 3 and at 28 seconds you can see that it is in fact a 3.

If they had a shot from the left you could see if #2 had a mole on his cheek and if he could really be that Sunil kid or not.

It's on the wrong side of the hat though I think. I thought it was a 7 or a Z. I was mainly looking for whatever compact logo was on the front of his hat, which to me reminded me right away of the polo logo.

It's on the wrong side of the hat though I think. I thought it was a 7 or a Z. I was mainly looking for whatever compact logo was on the front of his hat, which to me reminded me right away of the polo logo.

Looks like on the subreddit page they think it's the same hat but in reverse. On the one pic of the suspect it certainly does look like a 3. The rest of them look like 7's. But they're from further away.

http://www.reddit.co...m_suspect_1_no/

Weird. Before these pics were released I viewed this as an academic pursuit. Looking at pictures, trying to figure out the mindset of the perp(s).

It's funny how putting a face to the bomber(s) changes things. The instant I saw these pics/vids on the news, I had a visceral hatred for them. I want to watch them burn for this, having seen their faces. Burn.

The brain is a funny thing.

When you see pics like this where he's casually walking away with children next to a bomb that he just left behind, I guess it's easy to want to watch them burn.

I assumed you had already seen that, they're pretty much on top of things over there.

One thing that occurred to me is I hope these idiots were dumb enough to have cellphones on them at the time and leave them on. It would take the FBI awhile but they could eventually track them down that way. They may only end up with a pay as you go phone from a retailer, but maybe they could get a few more images of these guys and some other details could turn up as well. Better yet if that was the remote for the bomb, pretty easy to trace the exact call at the time the bomb went off. I'm sure they would have already done that had it been a cellphone trigger though.

I assumed you had already seen that, they're pretty much on top of things over there.

One thing that occurred to me is I hope these idiots were dumb enough to have cellphones on them at the time and leave them on. It would take the FBI awhile but they could eventually track them down that way. They may only end up with a pay as you go phone from a retailer, but maybe they could get a few more images of these guys and some other details could turn up as well. Better yet if that was the remote for the bomb, pretty easy to trace the exact call at the time the bomb went off. I'm sure they would have already done that had it been a cellphone trigger though.

Nope, I found this on my own not even thinking to look over there for some reason... I didn't read this article until just now, but that guy who had his legs blown off helped the FBI figure out who to look for. Incredible.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-19/boston-bombing-victim-in-iconic-photo-helped-identify-attackers.html