Boston Marathon Explosions

boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-revealed-01.jpg

CNN was reporting officials are looking for two guys that fit their descriptions, FWIW. Track suits, duffle bag, and white ball cap.

I hadn't seen this description released, do you have a link? I'd just heard a person in a hoodie and white hat being worn backwards.

BTW, if this is actually the people they are after, the Reddit group on the case were the ones to find this it seems.

CNN was reporting officials are looking for two guys that fit their descriptions, FWIW. Track suits, duffle bag, and white ball cap.

I saw these dudes yesterday and couldn't decide if they were suspicious or not. The whole backwards hat, grey hoodie with black jacket thing threw me off. I never did find anyone fitting that description in any photos. And also the part about it being a white man, but that tidbit was only present in a couple articles so I don't know what to believe at this point.

I got a feeling someone will be in custody in the next 2 days.

Again, this is what I was hoping wouldn't happen ...

From Reddit:

The two males we're talking about are the one in a black jumper/hoody with a white hat, and his friend in a blue track jacket. There are multiple news sites releasing their information and/or Facebook pages, this is disgusting and will not be tolerated here, no links to these stories are allowed.
We are not waiting for them to be officially cleared, one of the men has contacted the police to try and clear his name. Please understand that the FBI now knows who they are, so our posts now have no purpose.
Blue track suit guy's facebook info got out. I won't post it but this guy is not the bomber. His latest facebook post shows him freaking out that he is on tv as the bomber. He said he was going to court to say he didnt do it. Also, he works at a running store which gives further credit to the theory about him having nice running shoes and just being there to spectate.
I go to high school with the kid in the blue tracksuit. I can assure you he is innocent. He's a track star for our school and is the nicest kid i know.

The guy in black is his HS track coach.

Again, this is what I was hoping wouldn't happen ...

From Reddit:

The two males we're talking about are the one in a black jumper/hoody with a white hat, and his friend in a blue track jacket. There are multiple news sites releasing their information and/or Facebook pages, this is disgusting and will not be tolerated here, no links to these stories are allowed.
We are not waiting for them to be officially cleared, one of the men has contacted the police to try and clear his name. Please understand that the FBI now knows who they are, so our posts now have no purpose.
Blue track suit guy's facebook info got out. I won't post it but this guy is not the bomber. His latest facebook post shows him freaking out that he is on tv as the bomber. He said he was going to court to say he didnt do it. Also, he works at a running store which gives further credit to the theory about him having nice running shoes and just being there to spectate.

Holy sh#t, I didn't see that. My bad then.

I blame this on Aspeedin :P

Deadspin@Deadspin3m

The NY Post put an innocent 17-year-old runner on its front page as a "potential bombing suspect." Nice going.

k-bigpic.jpg

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

Good grief.

Isn't this the same news outfit that had an article stating 12 were dead when at the time it was only 2?

If so, they are way too irresponsible and someone needs to reign them in.