Boston Marathon Explosions

I'm finding lots of other similar bags from photos on reddit page linked above. There could be a hundred people with similar bags photographed. But it is interesting that he seems to need to support the bag with both hands.

After 2nd look, the straps don't look like they're supporting a hell of a lot of weight.

I'm finding lots of other similar bags from photos on reddit page linked above. There could be a hundred people with similar bags photographed. But it is interesting that he seems to need to support the bag with both hands.

After 2nd look, the straps don't look like they're supporting a hell of a lot of weight.

There's a pic somewhere on reddit that shows that guy walking away from the blast site with his bag still in hand

When I posted the Reddit link, I was hoping it would stay localized on Reddit, not bring a discussion of some random bath robe guy who is probably innocent here. I have seen his picture on my Facebook already, too. Didn't want it to become another Richard Jewell and ruin some innocent man's life.

I wonder if he still has the bag, to prove his innocence.