Boston Marathon Explosions

Source tells FoxNews.com an apartment in a Boston suburb is being searched in connection with twin bomb blasts near Boston Marathon finish line Monday, as a senior White House official tells Fox News the blasts are believed to be an act of terrorism.

Multiple reports coming out that people were told not to worry and that it was just training exercise in response to questions about the heightened security. Something to ponder....

People were told this before the race even started. Look outs in buildings, bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines. Something was going on.

Please don't buy into this garbage. It's a major event in a major city there is going to be visible security there. Some fool was screaming at the city's briefing about this and how it was an inside job to take away the last of people's liberties. Just disgusting that not even 12 hours go buy and people are already constructing conspiracy theories.

From the interview with the surgeon I think the ball bearings maybe bad information as well. He said they were removing shrapnel and there was no way for the surgeons to tell if it was just debries from the blast or came from the bomb. Seems like just another case of the media hearing something "sensational" and running with it as fact when it's anything but at that point. Like Walks said this is one of the reasons why I absolutely hate them at times.

Yeah...don't get me wrong...there are plenty of people that will immediately jump on the "conspiracy" bandwagon...I just always keep this type of info. in mind because unfortunately....there is factual information out there for reports of these "training exercises" being foiled at the last minute. This world isn't all sunshine and rainbows...and with how much FU^&ED up sh#t the government has already done..all the lies, the unconstitutional laws....stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore if it was a set-up. However...I am not saying it is. I am on the fence about it and will have to look more into it. It's sad people have to go through this garbage....

WHY THE f#*k WOULD YOU POST THAT

What did I miss here?

I am tired and posted a photo I shouldn't have of a guy in a wheelchair with his leg blown off(same picture is on many news sites, but they cut it off around his knees). Wasn't thinking.