Boston Marathon Explosions

Live feed outside the Boston courthouse. Awfully big crowd for no arrest being made.

http://www.myfoxbost...news-livestream

CBS News@CBSNews 9m

JUST IN: Man sought as possible suspect is WHITE MALE, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, gray hoodie and black jacket.

What was with the dark skin male referenced in multiple articles then? Does this mean no arrest was made?

Maybe he's tan :P

I don't see it saying anything about a white man in this article??? Just a description of his clothes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57579984/investigators-focus-on-possible-suspect-in-surveillance-video/

Live feed outside the Boston courthouse. Awfully big crowd for no arrest being made.

CBS News@CBSNews 9m

JUST IN: Man sought as possible suspect is WHITE MALE, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, gray hoodie and black jacket.

What was with the dark skin male referenced in multiple articles then? Does this mean no arrest was made?

I will guarantee you there is more than one person involved that they are looking for.

CBS News@CBSNews

NBC News@NBCNews

Multiple sources confirm to NBC News: "No Arrest"

Either CNN got a huge scoop from someone completely unauthorized to speak to the press or they really, really screwed the pooch on this one.

Fox is now reporting no arrest made. Looks like several screwed the pooch.

CBS News@CBSNews 9m

I will guarantee you there is more than one person involved that they are looking for.

I would say 2 for sure. I'm just frustrated that they report an arrest being made and now it appears they're still looking for the guys.

CBS News@CBSNews 9m

I would say 2 for sure. I'm just frustrated that they report an arrest being made and now it appears they're still looking for the guys.

Maybe they arrested one and looking for another.

The FBI isn't happy:

Contrary to widespread reporting, no arrest has been made in connection with the Boston Marathon attack. Over the past day and a half, there have been a number of press reports based on information from unofficial sources that has been inaccurate. Since these stories often have unintended consequences, we ask the media, particularly at this early stage of the investigation, to exercise caution and attempt to verify information through appropriate official channels before reporting.

LINK

And this quote from twitter is apropos:

David Grann@DavidGrann

History does not remember if you reported something first by two minutes. It does remember if you got it wrong.

And this pic goes along with that quote:

cnnoops.png

The FBI isn't happy:

Contrary to widespread reporting, no arrest has been made in connection with the Boston Marathon attack. Over the past day and a half, there have been a number of press reports based on information from unofficial sources that has been inaccurate. Since these stories often have unintended consequences, we ask the media, particularly at this early stage of the investigation, to exercise caution and attempt to verify information through appropriate official channels before reporting.

LINK

David Grann@DavidGrann

History does not remember if you reported something first by two minutes. It does remember if you got it wrong.

Ouch

The FBI isn't happy:

LINK

David Grann@DavidGrann

Some words ESPN should live by

The FBI isn't happy:

LINK

David Grann@DavidGrann

And this pic goes along with that quote:

cnnoops.png

Uh Oh.

Signed

Carl Lewis

The Boston Globe@BostonGlobe4m

BREAKING NEWS: Federal court is being evacuated and a witness says Brigham and Women's Hospital is also being evacuated.

What the f#*k is going on?

If I had to guess, I'd say someone saw the crowds gathering outside the courthouse and called in a bomb threat. Seems like a hilarious prank until you go to jail for it.

EDIT - and this from twitter, just after I hit "submit"

The Daily Beast@thedailybeast

A 'Code Red' was just issued at Boston's federal courthouse; bomb squad in the area http://thebea.st/10hsJ6R