Boston Marathon Explosions

I blame this on Aspeedin :P

Deadspin@Deadspin3m

The NY Post put an innocent 17-year-old runner on its front page as a "potential bombing suspect." Nice going.

k-bigpic.jpg

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

Good grief.

Isn't this the same news outfit that had an article stating 12 were dead when at the time it was only 2?

If so, they are way too irresponsible and someone needs to reign them in.

First to report always trumps the repercussions involved in retractions. I can get as accurate info from my 3rd grader! I agree with the reigning in of sensationalizing in the media but then who would watch or read these clowns?

First to report always trumps the repercussions involved in retractions. I can get as accurate info from my 3rd grader! I agree with the reigning in of sensationalizing in the media but then who would watch or read these clowns?

Me, and you, and any other person with half a brain that just wants factual information and not bs.

Me, and you, and any other person with half a brain that just wants factual information and not bs.

Bingo.

I just don't understand how someone could be demented enough to do something like this. Or the shooting sprees, or other cowardly acts of terrorism. IMO our justice system is far too humane to deal with things like this. Things like this call for some good old medieval torture when these guys are caught.

I just don't understand how someone could be demented enough to do something like this. Or the shooting sprees, or other cowardly acts of terrorism. IMO our justice system is far too humane to deal with things like this. Things like this call for some good old medieval torture when these guys are caught.

Agreed. I think we're not harsh enough on many crimes in this country. I can't wait to see these guys' photos. Hopefully their asses are caught within a day.