Boston Marathon Explosions

If you want a cellphone trigger you just buy a pay-as-you-go phone with cash in a dumpy store with no security/cameras. basically untraceable

I would think they could trace it to a vendor, and then do a lot of hard work from there to see if they could dig anything up.

If you want a cellphone trigger you just buy a pay-as-you-go phone with cash in a dumpy store with no security/cameras. basically untraceable

I would think they could trace it to a vendor, and then do a lot of hard work from there to see if they could dig anything up.

they tried that one 'the wire'. it worked, but it was a challenge.

What really sucks is that this guy notice the dude drop the bag at his feet and didn't think anything of it at the time. Man I hope they catch these guys. I just can't understand how someone can do that to other human beings.

Crazy that he survive it being at his feet and all. I still get chills seeing how pale he became...

Ah the inevitable tv reference. I kind of got a kick out of hearing Napolitono say this isn't an episode of NCIS sometimes we have to take our time.

There is a reason they call them 'burners' though. I doubt the cell comes into the hunt. Much better odds a cashier at a store they buy food at, or something along those lines is what IDs them.

The one guy has a nose that people will remember. These guys live, eat, work and shop somewhere. With the media penetration of these pics, they will be recognized, and in very short order I would think.

I noticed the nose as well, but didn't want to be labelled a racist for pointing that out. He looks like he's of middle-eastern descent to me, but the pictures aren't the greatest. Hopefully they're good enough though.

I grew up in iran and came to this country to go to school. the darker one looks either Iraqi or afghani.

Ah the inevitable tv reference. I kind of got a kick out of hearing Napolitono say this isn't an episode of NCIS sometimes we have to take our time.

i guess you have not seen 'the wire'. i was not using it as a citation for accuracy. i will use any excuse to reference 'the wire'. but also, it is impossible to trace a burner. they buy them with cash at places with security cameras on a 24 hour loop, at best.

i guess you have not seen 'the wire'. i was not using it as a citation for accuracy. i will use any excuse to reference 'the wire'. but also, it is impossible to trace a burner. they buy them with cash at places with security cameras on a 24 hour loop, at best.

No I was a little to young to watch it in it's hay day. I know it's not on the dopy level that CSI shows are though.

No I was a little to young to watch it in it's hay day. I know it's not on the dopy level that CSI shows are though.

this has nothing to do with this topic, but i implore everyone to watch 'the wire'. i did not see it while it was on the air, but i bought it on itunes, and then the dvd's, and it is an incredible series.