I have one made by Blu. They do have that plastic battery taste and feel to them. But the tobacco itself tastes pretty good depending on the flavor you get. You can also get multiple strength levels of tobacco according to Blu's website. Each package you buy you get 5 cartridges that each cartridge says last as long as a pack of normal cigerettes

it's basically flavored water vaper with different levels of nicotene in it. Supposedly you can buy them with no nicotene but I have yet to find them.

OK.....why would you do that?

I mainly smoke tobacco pipes. With the tobacco there it's more for flavor and aroma than anything. Depending on weather and traveling it's not real convient to smoke a pipe. So I use the ecigarettes as an alternative back up.

As for others maybe they have broken the need for nicotene but not the habit of smoking yet.

it's basically flavored water vaper with different levels of nicotene in it. Supposedly you can buy them with no nicotene but I have yet to find them.

I mainly smoke tobacco pipes. With the tobacco there it's more for flavor and aroma than anything. Depending on weather and traveling it's not real convient to smoke a pipe. So I use the ecigarettes as an alternative back up.

As for others maybe they have broken the need for nicotene but not the habit of smoking yet.

This. Some people still have that need to have something in their mouth; gum, suckers, etc.

Has anyone tried e-cigs, or use them on a regular basis? I've quit chewing, but once in a awhile tobacco sounds good.

If you're out on the town with a bunch of friends and someone pulls an ecig out, do this instead of trying it! Go buy a real pack of cigarettes, pull off the filter, smoke it! Then find a prostitute and see if you can eat her tampon while licking her poop chute! After that go to the men's room and eat the urinal cake! Just sayin. My friends are always passing these things around. Everyone wants to see what they are like. And the disease rich environment converts the tip of the ecig into a Petri dish. Still waiting for a herpes/ ghonarrhea/Ebola mutation of a disease to go around. I tried one once whilst bolotto and had the flu for 2 weeks. They're so expensive that everyone wants to try before they buy. I suggest keep chewing, it's probably safer! Or go buy your own ecig, although they suck!

Gimme the tobacco pipe and hold the tobacco. IF ya know what I mean. Seriously though, are you 65? I don't know many people who are still alive that smoke pipes. My dad used to. And we had a few here and there come into our family bar and smoke them. When I got older I tried them. Figured they can't taste any worse than a pack of Winstons! My dad got into the licorice flavored tobacco. Always working on or cleaning his pipe more than smoking it! I NEED NICOTENE NOW DAMMIT!!!

Brb, gotta go smoke!

Hey, me too.