Redskins will "never" change name

Daniel Snyder created a foundation called Original Americans Foundation. Or OAF.

Definition of Oaf- Stupid, un-cultured, clumsy person.

Coincidence?

What did you name your foundation and please tell us all it is doing to help Indian tribes?

You're right. I don't have billions of dollars to buy favorable opinions from crooked former Native American leaders so I can't say anything.

Not taking sides here. Just wondering, what's more offensive? The Redskins name or the annoying crap they do at Florida State?

Florida State has the explicit backing of the Seminole nation, for whatever that is worth.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/seminoles-nickname-not-problem-florida-state

Well, to me their mascot and their "chop" is more offensive than the Redskins. Plus incredibly annoying. It's worse than hearing Boomer Sooner all the time.

Did the explicit backing come from FSU throwing money at Seminole nation?

Not taking sides here. Just wondering, what's more offensive? The Redskins name or the annoying crap they do at Florida State?

Florida State has the explicit backing of the Seminole nation, for whatever that is worth.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/seminoles-nickname-not-problem-florida-state

Well, to me their mascot and their "chop" is more offensive than the Redskins. Plus incredibly annoying. It's worse than hearing Boomer Sooner all the time.

There is always money involved. I seem to remember that the Seminole Nation actually helped with the design of the costume and everything so that it was done correctly.

The chop thing is dumb and could be offensive in some eyes. I wonder how you get thousands of people to stop doing that at games.

Don't mistake my comment for excusing FSU's name and warrior dance thing. I think the rider on the horse throwing a flaming spear into the ground is shockingly offensive in the way it portrays Native Americans. I'm just commenting as to why they don't catch more grief.

But guys! The President of Navajo Nation supports it and watched the game with Snyder today!

xujjs17llma7k9fnacta.jpg

Just ignore the details. It'll be fine.

I'm offended he had the Navajo's show up...

Might as well have asked the Cherokee's...

You'll never guess what tribe the guy is from that runs OAF. And he is about as crooked as f#*k too.

The Navajo and Cherokee's are both worth just north of sh*t...

• 3 weeks later...