DT Adam Torres

• 2 months later...

He wont leave the state according to a guy on 247 that would know. So...no shot here

wifi? :confucius

Haha NO

WIFI is all over the subscription rivals board. He is the guy that everyone looks for the information from. Gotta say he actually does a really good job, but I find it kinda sad how consumed he his by recruiting.

He wont leave the state according to a guy on 247 that would know. So...no shot here

wifi? :confucius

Haha NO

WIFI is all over the subscription rivals board. He is the guy that everyone looks for the information from. Gotta say he actually does a really good job, but I find it kinda sad how consumed he his by recruiting.

He has done a solid job over there and people love it. I will say, he is just starting to do what got him laughed out of here. Starting threads with "here's what I'm going to do in this thread..." and making crazy claims that hold little weight. I haven't seen many full on copies of other people's posts just yet.

He was really annoying here but sure does his research.