Pray for the families in Moore Oklahoma

.....Well i tell you what, with all the bs that government spends money on, I would think they could easily come up with the coin for stuff in regards to public safety.

ONE B2 Bomber cost exceeded the entire Moore tornado damages. Another pet pork project courtesy of lobbyist and crooked lawmakers. I still chose B-52 fleet against lemon B2.

• Fire 1

.....Well i tell you what, with all the bs that government spends money on, I would think they could easily come up with the coin for stuff in regards to public safety.

ONE B2 Bomber cost exceeded the entire Moore tornado damages. Another pet pork project courtesy of lobbyist and crooked lawmakers. I still chose B-52 fleet against lemon B2.

Quoted for truth. The BUFF is an awesome aircraft

Not much beyond a specially designed unit is going to withstand an EF5 if you take a direct hit from the core winds. It's not just the wind, it's also the grinder effect of all the dirt and debris. Outside the core, though, you'll get damage tailing off through the rest of the scale. All you can do is get to the safest spot you can and hope you don't take a hit from the core (or get unlucky with many of the other strongly localized wind anomalies that spawn around strong tornadoes).

And Husker 37, I don't see any reason to feel guilty. You weren't endangering anyone but yourself, and I doubt you were cheering on a tornado destroying homes or towns. They're a force of nature and nobody can stop them, so those who find interest in them might as well indulge themselves.

Looking back on it now from a parent's perspective..My life probably didn't mean near as much to me as it did my parents..And it was sort of selfish of me to make them worry just so I could get the adrenaline fix...Hopefully it skips a generation.