Pray for the families in Moore Oklahoma

I can't imagine the pain and agony the families of these kids are dealing with. It's extremely depressing watching the local news right now. 7 kids drowned in the school and many more are still unaccounted for with little hope they'll be found alive.

The good thing is, many of the teachers in the school saved the lives of many of them by getting them out earlier and even shielding them as the tornado went over the top of them.

My house (Norman) is 3 miles south. Bob Stoops mansion is very close...less than one mile south. Absolutely no lightning and hail in Moore before or after this tornado storm.....weird and unusual. BTW, 1999 Moore tornado was almost exactly the same path, the strongest tornado ever, EF5+, 300 miles per hour (in 1999)

My house (Norman) is 3 miles south. Bob Stoops mansion is very close...less than one mile south. Absolutely no lightning and hail in Moore before or after this tornado storm.....weird and unusual. BTW, 1999 Moore tornado was almost exactly the same path, the strongest tornado ever, EF5+, 300 miles per hour (in 1999)

This storm went up fast!! I left work (Tinker) at 1:45 for an apt and there was just one storm cell east of Lawton. By the time I got to I-44/I-40 interchange by Mathis Bros, it was already darkening up out west. When I got to my appointment (north of Lake Hefner) at 2:20, it was starting to rain. About 10 minutes later, the sirens started going off. 5 minutes later that tornado was starting to ramp up. It caught a lot of people off guard.

Just saw on twitter from Reed Timmer (the stormchaser guy) that 24 children have been confirmed killed. :(

They confirmed 7 kids were found dead (drowned) and they're trying to get to another 20-30 but there's not much hope they'll be found alive. We've had some bad tornado's, but this....this is hard to comprehend.

KFOR is saying now, some of the kids who have been unaccounted for, may have actually been accounted for at a different location. keep your fingers crossed that's the case