***Official NCAA Baseball Tournament Discussion***

I can't find a good place to find the results, so there might be mistakes. But this is what the supers will look like (bold is confirmed):

UNC/FAU vs. South Carolina/Liberty

North Carolina St. vs. Oregon/Rice

CSF/ASU vs. UCLA/San Diego

Oklahoma vs. LSU/ULL

Vanderbilt/GT vs. Louisville

Indiana/APSU @ Florida St.

Mississippi St./Central Arkansas @ Virginia

KSU/Arkansas vs. Oregon St/TAMU

Indiana is up by 5 in the 7th so it's looking like they'll advance. Very good for the Big Ten. If they can upset Florida St. that would be huge.

The super regionals really are going to be fantastic. There's a lot of local flare in the potential matchups. North Carolina vs. South Carolina, Fullerton vs. UCLA, Vanderbilt vs. Louisville. Maybe Arkansas vs. Texas A&M, but Oregon St. is up in the 7th so that isn't looking likely.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it. Husker4life, any idea how TV coverage will work? I don't have ESPNU so I can't benefit from the whip around. I'm hoping they stagger the start times so I can catch at least a couple games.

The super regionals really are going to be fantastic. There's a lot of local flare in the potential matchups. North Carolina vs. South Carolina, Fullerton vs. UCLA, Vanderbilt vs. Louisville. Maybe Arkansas vs. Texas A&M, but Oregon St. is up in the 7th so that isn't looking likely.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it. Husker4life, any idea how TV coverage will work? I don't have ESPNU so I can't benefit from the whip around. I'm hoping they stagger the start times so I can catch at least a couple games.

I assume they will have it on either ESPN/ESPN2 at least the better super regionals. Because with the way it worked last year I think at least half the super regionals were covered on tv. At this point I assume it's what NCAA decides on time wise i'm sure for TV coverage. I will post it as soon as I know it.

I assume they will have it on either ESPN/ESPN2 at least the better super regionals. Because with the way it worked last year I think at least half the super regionals were covered on tv. At this point I assume it's what NCAA decides on time wise i'm sure for TV coverage. I will post it as soon as I know it.

From the look of the commercial it will be on ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN3.

UNC/FAU vs. South Carolina

North Carolina St. vs. Oregon/Rice

UCLA @ Cal St. Fullerton

Oklahoma @ LSU

Louisville @ Vanderbilt

Indiana @ Florida St.

Mississippi St. @ Virginia

Kansas St. @ Oregon St.

The top 2 seeds, UNC and Vanderbilt, need to win tonight to advance.