Some what in his defense, it does get about 2 or more feet deeper towards the bridge.

Hmmm, makes me wonder why he didn't just back up then?

Which is why it's only some what in his defense. The air intake could be mounted low enough that it flooded the engine, which would really suck...

How long was he up there? Maybe he was trying to decide if he could make a jump from the roof. I wouldn't want to ruin sneakers either if I could help it, even if they were from Walmart. From up there he can toss his sneakers to shore easily. And unless he's in a rush -- which I imagine he isn't, given his car isn't going anywhere - why not take some time to observe a pretty wacky situation.

Jump....then face plant into concrete and slow motion slide back down to the water....FAIL!!

Cornhusker around the 14th street overpass is another terrible spot for flash flooding. I remember going to work at 4am in a storm and I basically had half a lane of road to drive on in the dark.

Cornhusker in general is really bad about getting flooded. Whenever we get pretty heavy rains there's water 8 inches deep on at least one side of the road

You just can't trust people who drive Minivans. What a putz.

Hey! I drive a minivan. You can trust me.

On a side note, I asked my wife if she misses my truck. She said no and that I look sexier in a minivan. I said I knew that because my girlfriend tells me the same thing.

Ha ha, well done +1