Egypt - I guess that worked out well supporting M. Brotherhood

I think we will see which governments support Muslim Brotherhood and which ones don't and that is where the line will be drawn. However this goes down, my last paragraph in post 53 is even more important. Stay the hell out of it.

I agree. That basically sums up my feelings about Crimea as well.

yeah....There is basically no upside for us to get involved in either situation.

But we'll look weak! And feckless! Must go to war!!!

Who is saying that?

Are you being serious?

Count Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, among those unimpressed with President Obama’s response to Crimea’s taking steps to split from Ukraine and align with Russia.

“I don’t know how it could have been weaker besides doing nothing,” Mr. McCain said on MSNBC Monday afternoon. “Seven people being sanctioned after naked aggression has taken place? I can tell you our friends in Ukraine are brave and they’re dedicated and they’re willing to fight.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/17/mccain-obama-response-ukraine-weak/#ixzz2wthZyupD

yeah....There is basically no upside for us to get involved in either situation.

But we'll look weak! And feckless! Must go to war!!!

Who is saying that?

Are you being serious?

Count Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, among those unimpressed with President Obama’s response to Crimea’s taking steps to split from Ukraine and align with Russia.

“I don’t know how it could have been weaker besides doing nothing,” Mr. McCain said on MSNBC Monday afternoon. “Seven people being sanctioned after naked aggression has taken place? I can tell you our friends in Ukraine are brave and they’re dedicated and they’re willing to fight.”

http://www.washingto.../#ixzz2wthZyupD

Just think how many wars John McCain and Bible Spice could have gotten us into if they had been elected in 2008 . . .