only thing I care about is, can you import players from NCAA?? You couldn't do it with the latest Madden, and it's the only reason I play Madden...

You CAN import your draft classes this year, I know that for a fact.

EA must've realized how much they dropped the ball last year and put the feature back in. I was shocked they omitted it last year as well.

Last one I played was the 2012 game. I don't like that there's no longer a sprint button for ball carriers, and I still haven't figured out if controls for swim move, bull rush, ect. for defensive line players exist.

Sprint button and meter is back. More fluid running controls.

Some bugs: if you run no huddle and flip certain options or do the vreer PA pass, the qb will tweak out on both. the players will shoot into the air if he gets tackled someitimes.

Sometimes if a kid insta-commits, he can get locked for a week where the following week he's no longer committed, but you now have a 6000 point lead and get him the following week, usually.

only thing I care about is, can you import players from NCAA?? You couldn't do it with the latest Madden, and it's the only reason I play Madden...

You CAN import your draft classes this year, I know that for a fact.

EA must've realized how much they dropped the ball last year and put the feature back in. I was shocked they omitted it last year as well.

good, I was so pissed when dropped 40 bones on a used copy to find they'd left that out...